Beef Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Beef salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in beef salad?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of beef salad (178 g) has about 463 calories.
It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of beef salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 24 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 66 minutes, swim for about 55 minutes or run for 47 minutes.
See all nutrition data of beef salad on charts.
Beef salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of beef salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 260 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of beef salad.
- Standard serving size of beef salad (178 g)463 kcal
- Cup of beef salad (105g)273 kcal
- Half cup of beef salad (52.5g)137 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of beef salad74 kcal
- 10g of beef salad26 kcal
- 20g of beef salad52 kcal
- 50g of beef salad130 kcal
- 100g of beef salad260 kcal
Protein in beef salad
Beef salad has 17.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of beef salad (178 g) you can see that you will get about 31.9 g of protein.
Carbs in beef salad
Beef salad has 2.82 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of beef salad (178 g) has about 5 g of carbs.
Fat in beef salad
Beef salad has 19.32 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of beef salad (178 g) has about 34.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of beef salad (178 g) has:463kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
beef salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.128 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.636 mg
- Vitaminium B60.187 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E1 mg
- Vitaminium K0.046 mg
Energy content of beef salad
- 4% CARBS
- 28% PROTEIN
- 68% FAT
beef salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium205 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium335 mg
- Iron1.62 mg
Interesting charts - compare beef salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how beef salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fortune cookie have?
- Calories in a half of Pinot Grigio
- Calories in whole Pinot Grigio
- Calories for one, two or more Pinot Grigio
- Calories in glass of Pinot Grigio
- Calories in cup of Pinot Grigio
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Ferrero Rocher?
- How much fat in pinto beans?
- How much protein in Pad Thai with meat?
- What is weight of arrowroot flour?
- Black beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Black bread calories per serving size