Baguette: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in baguette?
To show you what does it mean, medium size baguette (150 g) has about 465 calories.
It is about 19% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 465 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from baguette is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8.5 apples
- 5.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4.5 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 3.5 glasses of milk
- 24 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about baguette nutrition.
See all nutrition data of baguette on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Baguette (150 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size baguette (150 g)|
|Carbs Total||52.04 g||14.75 g||78.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||0.57 g||3 g|
|Fat||6.47 g||1.83 g||9.7 g|
|Protein||10.86 g||3.08 g||16.3 g|
|Water||28.44 g||8.06 g||42.7 g|
baguette - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A5 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.526 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.374 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.367 mg
- Vit B60.097 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.15 mcg
- Vit C0.2 mg
- Vit E0.28 mg
- Vit K0.011 mg
Energy content of baguette
- 67% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
baguette - minerals per 100g
- Potassium139 mg
- Phosphorus10.6 mg
- Magnessium26 mg
- Calcium178 mg
- Sodium467 mg
- Iron3.72 mg
- Zink10.6 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 baguettes?
As I wrote before medium size baguette (150 g) have 465 calories. It is easy to count that two baguettes have about 930 calories and three baguettes have about 1395 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five baguettes.
- Medium size baguette (150 g)465 kcal
- Cup of baguette (43g)133 kcal
- Half cup of baguette (21.5g)67 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baguettes88 kcal
- Half of medium size baguette232.5 kcal
- Small size baguette (120g)372 kcal
- Big size baguette (195g)604.5 kcal
- Two medium size baguettes930 kcal
- Three medium size baguettes1395 kcal
- Four medium size baguettes1860 kcal
- Five medium size baguettes2325 kcal
Protein in baguette
Baguettes have 10.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size baguette (150 g) you can see that you will get about 16.3 g of protein.
Carbs in baguettes
Baguettes have 52.04 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size baguette (150 g) has about 78.1 g of carbs.
Fat in baguettes
Baguettes have 6.47 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size baguette (150 g) has about 9.7 g of fat.
medium size baguette (150 g) has:465kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare baguette with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how baguette looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does turkey patty have?
- Calories in a half of Tic Tac
- Calories in whole Tic Tac
- Calories for one, two or more Tic Tac
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ravioli with cheese and spinach?
- How much fat in Dove Dark Chocolate?
- How much protein in microwave popcorn?
- What is weight of broccoli slaw salad?
- Ceviche calories per ounce (oz)
- Corn muffin calories per serving size