Dinner Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dinner roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dinner roll and more
How many calories in dinner roll?
In particular, medium size dinner roll (1 oz) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dinner roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dinner roll on charts.
Dinner roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||52 g||~ 14.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.7 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||6.4 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Protein||9.5 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Water||30.4 g||~ 8.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dinner rolls?
As I wrote before medium size dinner roll (1 oz) have 86 calories. It is easy to count that two dinner rolls have about 172 calories and three dinner rolls have about 258 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dinner rolls.
- Medium size dinner roll (1 oz)86 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dinner rolls87 kcal
- Half of medium size dinner roll43 kcal
- Small size dinner roll (22g)68.8 kcal
- Big size dinner roll (36g)111.8 kcal
- Two medium size dinner rolls172 kcal
- Three medium size dinner rolls258 kcal
- Four medium size dinner rolls344 kcal
- Five medium size dinner rolls430 kcal
Protein in dinner roll
Dinner rolls have 9.5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dinner roll (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in dinner rolls
Dinner rolls have 52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dinner roll (1 oz) has about 14.6 g of carbs.
Fat in dinner rolls
Dinner rolls have 6.4 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size dinner roll (1 oz) has about 1.8 g of fat.
medium size dinner roll (1 oz) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dinner roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A26 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.527 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.517 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.287 mg
- Vitaminium B60.053 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.276 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.36 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of dinner roll
- 69% CARBS
- 13% PROTEIN
- 19% FAT
dinner roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium104 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium59 mg
- Sodium566 mg
- Iron3.52 mg
Interesting charts - compare dinner roll with other bread
When you look at charts below you will see how dinner roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chimichanga have?
- Calories in a half of angel hair pasta
- Calories in whole angel hair pasta
- Calories for one, two or more angel hair pasta
- Calories in handful of angel hair pasta
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in wasabi peas?
- How much fat in sweetcorn?
- How much protein in fruit salad?
- What is weight of artichoke salad in oil?
- Bean cake calories per ounce (oz)
- Cilantro calories per serving size