Dinner roll - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in dinner rolls?
100g of dinner rolls have about 310 calories (kcal).
In particular, medium size dinner roll (50 g) have about 155 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dinner roll (50 g) is similar to calories amount from 2.5 apples, 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 1.5 slices of cheese, 1 slice of bread, 1 glass of milk, 8 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 18 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
Calories in dinner roll came from protein in 14%, from carbs in 67% and from fat in 19%.
dinner roll - calories table
- Medium size dinner roll (50g)155 kcal
- 10g of dinner rolls31 kcal
- 20g of dinner rolls62 kcal
- 50g of dinner rolls155 kcal
- 100g of dinner rolls310 kcal
- 200g of dinner rolls620 kcal
- 500g of dinner rolls1550 kcal
Dinner roll - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in dinner roll?
★ What is the weight of dinner rolls?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in dinner rolls?
How much dietary fiber in dinner rolls?
Do dinner rolls have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in dinner roll?
How much magnesium in dinner roll?
Glycemic index of dinner roll?
How much protein in dinner roll?
How much does a dinner roll weight?
Medium size dinner roll weights about.50g.
Does dinner roll cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in dinner roll is one of the highest from all products in bread category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific bread, dinner roll seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other bread.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If dinner rolls contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
medium size dinner roll (50 g) has:155kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does goat cheese have?
- What kind of minerals does blood sausage contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in pork?
- What kind of vitamins in herring?
- How much dietary fiber in mascarpone?
- Does cheese cake have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in scrambled egg?
- How much magnessium in brie?
- What is glycemic index of mayonnaise?
- How much protein in pork sausage?
- What is weight of coconut milk?