Pork Sausage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pork sausage: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pork sausage?
To show you what does it mean, slice of pork sausage (15 g) has about 46 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice pork sausage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pork sausage on charts.
Pork sausage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice of pork sausage?
As I wrote before 100g has 309 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of pork sausage.
- Slice of pork sausage (15g)46 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pork sausage88 kcal
- 10g of pork sausage31 kcal
- 20g of pork sausage62 kcal
- 50g of pork sausage155 kcal
- 100g of pork sausage309 kcal
Protein in pork sausage
Pork sausage has 11.98 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of pork sausage (15 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in pork sausage
Pork sausage has 0.94 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of pork sausage (15 g) has about 0.1 g of carbs.
Fat in pork sausage
Pork sausage has 28.23 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of pork sausage (15 g) has about 4.2 g of fat.
slice of pork sausage (15 g) has:46kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pork sausage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.212 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.18 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.807 mg
- Vitaminium B60.179 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.25 mg
Energy content of pork sausage
- 1% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
pork sausage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium483 mg
- Phosphorus1.1 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium827 mg
- Iron0.59 mg
- Zink1.1 mg
Does pork sausage cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in pork sausage puts this product at the top of hight calorific cold cuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, pork sausage seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pork sausage contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare pork sausage with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how pork sausage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do kalamata olives have?
- Calories in a half of Chalupa
- Calories in whole Chalupa
- Calories for one, two or more Chalupas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in beef salad?
- How much fat in pulled pork sandwich?
- How much protein in bone broth?
- What is weight of chicken parmesan?
- Goldfish crackers calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted chicken calories per serving size