Pork sausage - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in pork sausage?
100g of pork sausage has about 309 calories (kcal).
To show you what does it mean, one slice (15 g) has about 46 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice (15 g) is similar to calories amount from 0.5 apples, 0.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 2 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 7 minutes, swim for about 5 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
Calories in pork sausage came from protein in 16%, from carbs in 1% and from fat in 83%.
pork sausage - calories table
- Slice of pork sausage (15g)46 kcal
- 10g of pork sausage31 kcal
- 20g of pork sausage62 kcal
- 50g of pork sausage155 kcal
- 100g of pork sausage309 kcal
- 200g of pork sausage618 kcal
- 500g of pork sausage1545 kcal
Pork sausage - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in pork sausage?
★ What is the weight of pork sausage?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in pork sausage?
How much dietary fiber in pork sausage?
Does pork sausage have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in pork sausage?
How much magnesium in pork sausage?
Glycemic index of pork sausage?
How much protein in pork sausage?
How much does a pork sausage weight?
Slice of pork sausage weights about 15g.
Does pork sausage cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in pork sausage puts this product at the top of hight calorific cold cuts. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific cold cuts, pork sausage seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other cold cuts.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pork sausage contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
one slice (15 g) has:46kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does coconut milk have?
- What kind of minerals does squid contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in agave syrup?
- What kind of vitamins in donut?
- How much dietary fiber in croissant?
- Does buttermilk have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in chicken breast?
- How much magnessium in lemon juice?
- What is glycemic index of coffee?
- How much protein in cocoa?
- What is weight of turkey ham?