Coconut Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coconut milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, glass, cup and more
How many calories in coconut milk?
To give you an idea, glass full of coconut milk (215 g) has about 424 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from glass coconut milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 8 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 4 slices of bread
- 22 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 60 minutes, swim for about 50 minutes or run for 43 minutes.
See all nutrition data of coconut milk on charts.
Coconut milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||2.81 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||21.33 g||~ 6 g|
|Protein||2.02 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Water||72.88 g||~ 20.7 g|
Compare coconut milk:
- coconut milk vs almond milk
- coconut milk vs coconut water
- coconut milk vs oat milk
- coconut milk vs coconut oil
- coconut milk vs soya bean milk
- coconut milk vs skimmed milk
- coconut milk vs Greek yoghurt
- coconut milk vs plain yogurt
- coconut milk vs sour cream
- coconut milk vs whole milk
- coconut milk vs rice milk
- coconut milk vs peanut milk
- see all compares of coconut milk
How many calories in glass, cup or half cup of coconut milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 197 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. glass, cup or half cup of coconut milk.
- Glass full of coconut milk (215g)424 kcal
- Cup of coconut milk (240g)473 kcal
- Half cup of coconut milk (120g)236 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coconut milk56 kcal
- 10g of coconut milk20 kcal
- 20g of coconut milk39 kcal
- 50g of coconut milk99 kcal
- 100g of coconut milk197 kcal
Protein in coconut milk
Coconut milk has 2.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of glass full of coconut milk (215 g) you can see that you will get about 4.3 g of protein.
Carbs in coconut milk
Coconut milk has 2.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that glass full of coconut milk (215 g) has about 6 g of carbs.
Fat in coconut milk
Coconut milk has 21.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that glass full of coconut milk (215 g) has about 45.9 g of fat.
glass full of coconut milk (215 g) has:424kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coconut milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.022 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.637 mg
- Vitaminium B60.028 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
Energy content of coconut milk
- 5% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 91% FAT
coconut milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium220 mg
- Phosphorus14 mg
- Magnessium46 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium13 mg
- Iron3.3 mg
- Zink14 mg
Interesting charts - compare coconut milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how coconut milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Sun Chips have?
- Calories in a half of beef salad
- Calories in whole beef salad
- Calories for one, two or more beef salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pulled pork sandwich?
- How much fat in bone broth?
- How much protein in chicken parmesan?
- What is weight of salmon sushi roll?
- Grilled shrimp calories per ounce (oz)
- Tropical Smoothie calories per serving size