Coconut milk - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in coconut milk?
100g of coconut milk has about 197 calories (kcal).
To give you an idea, glass (215 g) has about 424 calories.
It is about 18% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from glass (215 g) is similar to calories amount from 8 apples, 5 glasses of Coca Cola, 4 slices of cheese, 4 slices of bread, 3 glasses of milk, 22 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 60 minutes, swim for about 50 minutes or run for 43 minutes.
Calories in coconut milk came from protein in 4%, from carbs in 5% and from fat in 91%.
coconut milk - calories table
- Glass full of coconut milk (215g)424 kcal
- 10g of coconut milk20 kcal
- 20g of coconut milk39 kcal
- 50g of coconut milk99 kcal
- 100g of coconut milk197 kcal
- 200g of coconut milk394 kcal
- 500g of coconut milk985 kcal
Coconut milk - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in coconut milk?
★ What is the weight of coconut milk?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in coconut milk?
How much dietary fiber in coconut milk?
Does coconut milk have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in coconut milk?
How much magnesium in coconut milk?
Glycemic index of coconut milk?
How much protein in coconut milk?
How much does a coconut milk weight?
Glass of coconut milk weights about 215g.
Does coconut milk cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in coconut milk puts this product at the top of hight calorific drinks. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific drinks, coconut milk seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other drinks.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If coconut milk contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
glass (215 g) has:424kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
- How much calories does squid have?
- What kind of minerals does agave syrup contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in donut?
- What kind of vitamins in croissant?
- How much dietary fiber in buttermilk?
- Does chicken breast have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in lemon juice?
- How much magnessium in coffee?
- What is glycemic index of cocoa?
- How much protein in turkey ham?
- What is weight of wholemeal pasta?