Ricotta Cheese: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Ricotta cheese: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in ricotta cheese?
For example, standard serving size of ricotta cheese (124 g) has about 193 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of ricotta cheese is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 28 minutes, swim for about 23 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of ricotta cheese on charts.
Ricotta cheese: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of ricotta cheese?
As I wrote before 100g has 156 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of ricotta cheese.
- Standard serving size of ricotta cheese (124 g)193 kcal
- Tablespoon of ricotta cheese (16g)25 kcal
- Teaspoon of ricotta cheese (8g)12 kcal
- Cup of ricotta cheese (244g)381 kcal
- Half cup of ricotta cheese (122g)190 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of ricotta cheese44 kcal
- 10g of ricotta cheese16 kcal
- 20g of ricotta cheese31 kcal
- 50g of ricotta cheese78 kcal
- 100g of ricotta cheese156 kcal
Protein in ricotta cheese
Ricotta cheese has 11.32 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of ricotta cheese (124 g) you can see that you will get about 14 g of protein.
Carbs in ricotta cheese
Ricotta cheese has 4.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of ricotta cheese (124 g) has about 5.1 g of carbs.
Fat in ricotta cheese
Ricotta cheese has 10.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of ricotta cheese (124 g) has about 12.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of ricotta cheese (124 g) has:193kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
ricotta cheese - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.091 mg
- Vitaminium B60.032 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.012 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.09 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of ricotta cheese
- 11% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 60% FAT
ricotta cheese - minerals per 100g
- Potassium115 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium240 mg
- Sodium92 mg
- Iron0.41 mg
Interesting charts - compare ricotta cheese with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how ricotta cheese looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does salmon sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of tropical smoothie
- Calories in whole tropical smoothie
- Calories for one, two or more tropical smoothies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bacon and egg sandwich?
- How much fat in fortune cookie?
- How much protein in whiskey and cola?
- What is weight of Pinot Grigio?
- Ferrero Rocher calories per ounce (oz)
- Pinto beans calories per serving size