Mortadella: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mortadella: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, slice and more
How many calories in mortadella?
To illustrate, slice of mortadella (35 g) has about 109 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice mortadella is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mortadella on charts.
Mortadella: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice of mortadella?
As I wrote before 100g has 311 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of mortadella.
- Slice of mortadella (35g)109 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mortadella88 kcal
- 10g of mortadella31 kcal
- 20g of mortadella62 kcal
- 50g of mortadella156 kcal
- 100g of mortadella311 kcal
Protein in mortadella
Mortadella has 16.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of mortadella (35 g) you can see that you will get about 5.7 g of protein.
Carbs in mortadella
Mortadella has 3.05 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of mortadella (35 g) has about 1.1 g of carbs.
Fat in mortadella
Mortadella has 25.39 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of mortadella (35 g) has about 8.9 g of fat.
slice of mortadella (35 g) has:109kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mortadella - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.119 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.153 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.673 mg
- Vitaminium B60.13 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.22 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of mortadella
- 4% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 75% FAT
mortadella - minerals per 100g
- Potassium163 mg
- Phosphorus1.6 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium1246 mg
- Iron1.4 mg
- Zink1.6 mg
Interesting charts - compare mortadella with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how mortadella looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Lucky Charms have?
- Calories in a half of chia pudding
- Calories in whole chia pudding
- Calories for one, two or more chia pudding
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black bean salad?
- How much fat in popcorn cake?
- How much protein in Sangria?
- What is weight of pink lady apple?
- Fried fish calories per ounce (oz)
- Protein shake (ready to drink) calories per serving size