Agave Nectar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in agave nectar?
For instance, tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 65 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of agave nectar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about agave nectar nutrition.
See all nutrition data of agave nectar on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Agave Nectar (21 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g)|
|Carbs Total||76 g||21.55 g||16 g|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||0.85 g||0.6 g|
|Fat||0.5 g||0.14 g||0.1 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Water||0 g||0 g||0 g|
agave nectar - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of agave nectar
- 99% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
agave nectar - minerals per 100g
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 agave nectar?
As I wrote before tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has 65 calories. It is easy to count that two agave nectar have about 130 calories and three agave nectar have about 195 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five agave nectar.
- Tablespoon of agave nectar (21g)65 kcal
- Teaspoon of agave nectar (7g)22 kcal
- Cup of agave nectar (250g)775 kcal
- Half cup of agave nectar (125g)388 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of agave nectar88 kcal
- Half of medium size agave nectar32.5 kcal
- Small size agave nectar (17g)52 kcal
- Big size agave nectar (27g)84.5 kcal
- Two medium size agave nectar130 kcal
- Three medium size agave nectar195 kcal
- Four medium size agave nectar260 kcal
- Five medium size agave nectar325 kcal
Protein in agave nectar
0g of protein - agave nectar has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in agave nectar
Agave nectar has 76 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in agave nectar
Agave nectar has 0.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare agave nectar with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how agave nectar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does jambalaya have?
- Calories in a half of steamed dumpling
- Calories in whole steamed dumpling
- Calories for one, two or more steamed dumplings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in wild rice?
- How much fat in soba noodles?
- How much protein in banana strawberry smoothie?
- What is weight of cabbage soup?
- Egg over easy calories per ounce (oz)
- All-purpose flour calories per serving size