Agave Nectar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Agave nectar: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in agave nectar?
For instance, tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has about 65 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon agave nectar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of agave nectar on charts.
Agave nectar: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of agave nectar?
As I wrote before 100g has 310 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of agave nectar.
- Tablespoon of agave nectar (21g)65 kcal
- Teaspoon of agave nectar (7g)22 kcal
- Cup of agave nectar (250g)775 kcal
- Half cup of agave nectar (125g)388 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of agave nectar88 kcal
- 10g of agave nectar31 kcal
- 20g of agave nectar62 kcal
- 50g of agave nectar155 kcal
- 100g of agave nectar310 kcal
Protein in agave nectar
0g of protein - agave nectar has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in agave nectar
Agave nectar has 76 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has about 16 g of carbs.
Fat in agave nectar
Agave nectar has 0.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of agave nectar (21 g) has:65kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
agave nectar - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of agave nectar
- 99% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
agave nectar - minerals per 100g
Does agave nectar make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in agave nectar is one of the highest from all products in Sugars and sweeteners category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sugars and sweeteners, agave nectar seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sugars and sweeteners.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If agave nectar contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare agave nectar with other Sugars and sweeteners
When you look at charts below you will see how agave nectar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does barley have?
- Calories in a half of bacon cheeseburger
- Calories in whole bacon cheeseburger
- Calories for one, two or more bacon cheeseburgers
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baked potato with butter?
- How much fat in Mentos?
- How much protein in cabbage soup?
- What is weight of egg over easy?
- All-purpose flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Mussels calories per serving size