Chalupa: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Chalupa?
100g of Chalupas have about 248 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size
In particular, standard serving size of Chalupa (153 g) has about 379 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 379 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Chalupa is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Chalupa nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Chalupa on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Chalupa (153 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Chalupa (153 g)|
|Carbs Total||24.4 g||6.92 g||37.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||0.74 g||4 g|
|Fat||12.14 g||3.44 g||18.6 g|
|Protein||10.83 g||3.07 g||16.6 g|
|Water||50.74 g||14.38 g||77.6 g|
Chalupa - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.186 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.173 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.401 mg
- Vit B60.151 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.047 mcg
- Vit C0.9 mg
- Vit E1.21 mg
- Vit K0.011 mg
Energy content of Chalupa
- 39% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
Chalupa - minerals per 100g
- Potassium188 mg
- Magnessium29 mg
- Calcium114 mg
- Sodium527 mg
- Iron1.65 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Chalupas?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Chalupa (153 g) have 379 calories. It is easy to count that two Chalupas have about 758 calories and three Chalupas have about 1137 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Chalupas.
- Standard serving size of Chalupa (153 g)379 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Chalupas70 kcal
- Half of medium size Chalupa189.5 kcal
- Small size Chalupa (122g)303.2 kcal
- Big size Chalupa (199g)492.7 kcal
- Two medium size Chalupas758 kcal
- Three medium size Chalupas1137 kcal
- Four medium size Chalupas1516 kcal
- Five medium size Chalupas1895 kcal
Protein in Chalupa
Chalupas have 10.83 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Chalupa (153 g) you can see that you will get about 16.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Chalupas
Chalupas have 24.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Chalupa (153 g) has about 37.3 g of carbs.
Fat in Chalupas
Chalupas have 12.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Chalupa (153 g) has about 18.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Chalupa (153 g) has:379kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Chalupa with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how Chalupa looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bacon and egg sandwich have?
- Calories in a half of whiskey and cola
- Calories in whole whiskey and cola
- Calories for one, two or more whiskey and cola
- Calories in glass of whiskey and cola
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pinot Grigio?
- How much fat in Ferrero Rocher?
- How much protein in pinto beans?
- What is weight of Pad Thai with meat?
- Arrowroot flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Black beans calories per serving size