Cucumber Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cucumber sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cucumber sushi roll?
Case in point, standard serving size of cucumber sushi roll (160 g) has about 125 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cucumber sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cucumber sushi roll on charts.
Cucumber sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 roll of cucumber sushi rolls?
As I wrote before 100g have 78 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 roll of cucumber sushi roll.
- Standard serving size of cucumber sushi roll (160 g)125 kcal
- Cucumber sushi roll 1 roll (40g)31 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cucumber sushi rolls22 kcal
- 10g of cucumber sushi rolls8 kcal
- 20g of cucumber sushi rolls16 kcal
- 50g of cucumber sushi rolls39 kcal
- 100g of cucumber sushi rolls78 kcal
Protein in cucumber sushi roll
Cucumber sushi rolls have 4.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cucumber sushi roll (160 g) you can see that you will get about 6.9 g of protein.
Carbs in cucumber sushi rolls
Cucumber sushi rolls have 5.17 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cucumber sushi roll (160 g) has about 8.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cucumber sushi rolls
Cucumber sushi rolls have 5.17 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cucumber sushi roll (160 g) has about 8.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of cucumber sushi roll (160 g) has:125kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cucumber sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A172 IU
- Vitaminium C5.2 mg
Energy content of cucumber sushi roll
- 24% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
cucumber sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Calcium17 mg
- Sodium319 mg
- Iron0.31 mg
Does cucumber sushi roll make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in cucumber sushi roll puts this product at the top of hight calorific Sushi. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sushi, cucumber sushi roll seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sushi.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cucumber sushi rolls contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cucumber sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how cucumber sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does bone broth have?
- Calories in a half of salmon sushi roll
- Calories in whole salmon sushi roll
- Calories for one, two or more salmon sushi roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grilled shrimp?
- How much fat in tropical smoothie?
- How much protein in bacon and egg sandwich?
- What is weight of fortune cookie?
- Whiskey and cola calories per ounce (oz)
- Pinot Grigio calories per serving size