Grilled Shrimp: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in grilled shrimp?
For instance, standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 84 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from grilled shrimp is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about grilled shrimp nutrition.
See all nutrition data of grilled shrimp on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Grilled Shrimp (112 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g)|
|Carbs Total||7.14 g||2.02 g||8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||0.48 g||1.9 g|
|Fat||3.15 g||0.89 g||3.5 g|
|Protein||5 g||1.42 g||5.6 g|
|Water||83.36 g||23.63 g||93.4 g|
grilled shrimp - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.076 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.052 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.895 mg
- Vit B60.168 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.031 mcg
- Vit C10 mg
- Vit E1.09 mg
- Vit K0.05 mg
Energy content of grilled shrimp
- 37% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
grilled shrimp - minerals per 100g
- Potassium213 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium180 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 grilled shrimp?
As I wrote before standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has 84 calories. It is easy to count that two grilled shrimp have about 168 calories and three grilled shrimp have about 252 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five grilled shrimp.
- Standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g)84 kcal
- Grilled shrimp 1 shrimp (13g)10 kcal
- Cup of grilled shrimp (170g)128 kcal
- Half cup of grilled shrimp (85g)64 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled shrimp21 kcal
- Half of medium size grilled shrimp42 kcal
- Small size grilled shrimp (90g)67.2 kcal
- Big size grilled shrimp (146g)109.2 kcal
- Two medium size grilled shrimp168 kcal
- Three medium size grilled shrimp252 kcal
- Four medium size grilled shrimp336 kcal
- Five medium size grilled shrimp420 kcal
Protein in grilled shrimp
Grilled shrimp has 5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) you can see that you will get about 5.6 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled shrimp
Grilled shrimp has 7.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in grilled shrimp
Grilled shrimp has 3.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has about 3.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare grilled shrimp with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled shrimp looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pad Thai with meat have?
- Calories in a half of black beans
- Calories in whole black beans
- Calories for one, two or more black beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black bread?
- How much fat in fried egg white?
- How much protein in roasted cashews?
- What is weight of dried goji berries?
- Sweet potato mash calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg salad calories per serving size