Grilled Shrimp: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Grilled shrimp: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 shrimp , cup and more
How many calories in grilled shrimp?
For instance, standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has about 84 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of grilled shrimp is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of grilled shrimp on charts.
Grilled shrimp: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.14 g||~ 2 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||3.15 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Protein||5 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Water||83.36 g||~ 23.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 shrimp , cup or half cup of grilled shrimp?
As I wrote before 100g has 75 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 shrimp , cup or half cup of grilled shrimp.
- Standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g)84 kcal
- Grilled shrimp 1 shrimp (13g)10 kcal
- Cup of grilled shrimp (170g)128 kcal
- Half cup of grilled shrimp (85g)64 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of grilled shrimp21 kcal
- 10g of grilled shrimp8 kcal
- 20g of grilled shrimp15 kcal
- 50g of grilled shrimp38 kcal
- 100g of grilled shrimp75 kcal
Protein in grilled shrimp
Grilled shrimp has 5 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) you can see that you will get about 5.6 g of protein.
Carbs in grilled shrimp
Grilled shrimp has 7.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has about 8 g of carbs.
Fat in grilled shrimp
Grilled shrimp has 3.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has about 3.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of grilled shrimp (112 g) has:84kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
grilled shrimp - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.076 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.052 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.895 mg
- Vitaminium B60.168 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.031 mcg
- Vitaminium C10 mg
- Vitaminium E1.09 mg
- Vitaminium K0.05 mg
Energy content of grilled shrimp
- 37% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
grilled shrimp - minerals per 100g
- Potassium213 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium45 mg
- Sodium180 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
Interesting charts - compare grilled shrimp with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how grilled shrimp looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pad Thai with meat have?
- Calories in a half of black beans
- Calories in whole black beans
- Calories for one, two or more black beans
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in black bread?
- How much fat in fried egg white?
- How much protein in roasted cashews?
- What is weight of dried goji berries?
- Jumbo shrimp calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice bread calories per serving size