Caviar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in caviar?
For instance, tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has about 53 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 53 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of caviar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about caviar nutrition.
See all nutrition data of caviar on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Caviar (20 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of caviar (20 g)|
|Carbs Total||4 g||1.13 g||0.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||17.9 g||5.07 g||3.6 g|
|Protein||24.6 g||6.97 g||4.9 g|
|Water||47.5 g||13.47 g||9.5 g|
caviar - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A905 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.19 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.62 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.12 mg
- Vit B60.32 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.05 mcg
- Vit E1.89 mg
- Vit K0.001 mg
Energy content of caviar
- 6% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
caviar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Phosphorus0.6 mg
- Magnessium300 mg
- Calcium275 mg
- Sodium1500 mg
- Iron11.88 mg
- Zink0.6 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 caviar?
As I wrote before tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has 53 calories. It is easy to count that two caviar have about 106 calories and three caviar have about 159 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five caviar.
- Tablespoon of caviar (20g)53 kcal
- Teaspoon of caviar (7g)18 kcal
- Cup of caviar (260g)686 kcal
- Half cup of caviar (130g)343 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of caviar75 kcal
- Half of medium size caviar26.5 kcal
- Small size caviar (16g)42.4 kcal
- Big size caviar (26g)68.9 kcal
- Two medium size caviar106 kcal
- Three medium size caviar159 kcal
- Four medium size caviar212 kcal
- Five medium size caviar265 kcal
Protein in caviar
Caviar has 24.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of caviar (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in caviar
Caviar has 4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in caviar
Caviar has 17.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has:53kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare caviar with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how caviar looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do cooked lentils have?
- Calories in a half of kielbasa
- Calories in whole kielbasa
- Calories for one, two or more kielbasa
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dosa?
- How much fat in sugar packet?
- How much protein in provolone cheese?
- What is weight of belgian waffle?
- Lamb chops calories per ounce (oz)
- Dr Pepper calories per serving size