Caviar: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Caviar: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in caviar?
For instance, tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has about 53 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon caviar is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
Caviar: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of caviar?
As I wrote before 100g has 264 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of caviar.
- Tablespoon of caviar (20g)53 kcal
- Teaspoon of caviar (10g)26 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of caviar75 kcal
- 10g of caviar26 kcal
- 20g of caviar53 kcal
- 50g of caviar132 kcal
- 100g of caviar264 kcal
Protein in caviar
Caviar has 24.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of caviar (20 g) you can see that you will get about 4.9 g of protein.
Carbs in caviar
Caviar has 4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in caviar
Caviar has 17.9 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has about 3.6 g of fat.
tablespoon of caviar (20 g) has:53kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
caviar - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A905 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.62 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B60.32 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.05 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.89 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of caviar
- 6% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 58% FAT
caviar - minerals per 100g
- Potassium181 mg
- Phosphorus0.6 mg
- Magnessium300 mg
- Calcium275 mg
- Sodium1500 mg
- Iron11.88 mg
- Zink0.6 mg
Does caviar cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in caviar puts this product at the top of hight calorific seafood. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific seafood, caviar seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other seafood.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If caviar contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ghee have?
- Calories in a half of Smarties
- Calories in whole Smarties
- Calories for one, two or more Smarties
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chapati?
- How much fat in chai latte?
- How much protein in cheese quiche?
- What is weight of baklava?
- White mushrooms calories per ounce (oz)
- Sugar cookie calories per serving size