Caviar - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in caviar?
100g of caviar has about 264 calories (kcal).
For instance, tablespoon (20 g) has about 53 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (20 g) is similar to calories amount from 1 apple, 0.5 glasses of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 2.5 of sugar.
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 6 minutes or run for 5 minutes.
Calories in caviar came from protein in 36%, from carbs in 6% and from fat in 58%.
caviar - calories table
- Tablespoon of caviar (20g)53 kcal
- Teaspoon ofcaviar (10g)26 kcal
- 10g of caviar26 kcal
- 20g of caviar53 kcal
- 50g of caviar132 kcal
- 100g of caviar264 kcal
- 200g of caviar528 kcal
- 500g of caviar1320 kcal
Caviar - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in caviar?
★ What is the weight of caviar?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in caviar?
How much dietary fiber in caviar?
Does caviar have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in caviar?
How much magnesium in caviar?
Glycemic index of caviar?
How much protein in caviar?
How much does a caviar weight?
Tablespoon of caviar weights about 20g.
Teaspoon of caviar weights about 10g.
Does caviar cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in caviar puts this product at the top of hight calorific seafood. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific seafood, caviar seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other seafood.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If caviar contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (20 g) has:53kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- Hamburger McDonalds - calories (kcal)
- Pizza - calories (kcal)
- Bread - calories (kcal)
- Goat cheese (soft) - calories (kcal)
- Potato pancakes - calories (kcal)
- Cheeseburger McDonalds - calories (kcal)
- Slice of bread - calories (kcal)
- Luncheon meat - calories (kcal)
- Burger (Burger King) - calories (kcal)
- How much calories does tomato sauce have?
- What kind of minerals does tatar sauce contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in fudge candy?
- What kind of vitamins in snickers?
- How much dietary fiber in milk powder?
- Does mortadella have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in carrot juice?
- How much magnessium in swordfish?
- What is glycemic index of rice milk?
- How much protein in champignon?
- What is weight of mcdonalds fries?