Sun Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Sun Chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , package and more
How many calories in Sun Chips?
For example, standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) has about 137 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Sun Chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Sun Chips on charts.
Sun Chips: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||67.26 g||~ 19.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.8 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Fat||21.11 g||~ 6 g|
|Protein||7.95 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Water||2.04 g||~ 0.6 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece or package of Sun Chips?
As I wrote before 100g have 491 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece or package of Sun Chips.
- Standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz)137 kcal
- Sun Chips 1 piece (2g)10 kcal
- Sun Chips package (42g)206 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Sun Chips139 kcal
- 10g of Sun Chips49 kcal
- 20g of Sun Chips98 kcal
- 50g of Sun Chips246 kcal
- 100g of Sun Chips491 kcal
Protein in Sun Chips
Sun Chips have 7.95 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 2.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Sun Chips
Sun Chips have 67.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) has about 18.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Sun Chips
Sun Chips have 21.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) has about 5.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) has:137kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Sun Chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.14 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.1 mg
- Vitaminium B60.2 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.031 mcg
- Vitaminium E7.04 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of Sun Chips
- 55% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Sun Chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium232 mg
- Magnessium76 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium423 mg
- Iron1.74 mg
Interesting charts - compare Sun Chips with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Sun Chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tropical smoothie have?
- Calories in a half of fortune cookie
- Calories in whole fortune cookie
- Calories for one, two or more fortune cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in whiskey and cola?
- How much fat in Pinot Grigio?
- How much protein in Ferrero Rocher?
- What is weight of pinto beans?
- Pad Thai with meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Arrowroot flour calories per serving size