Sun Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Sun Chips?
For example, standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) have about 137 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 137 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Sun Chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Sun Chips nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Sun Chips on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Sun Chips (1 Oz), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz)|
|Carbs Total||67.26 g||19.07 g||18.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||8.8 g||2.49 g||2.5 g|
|Fat||21.11 g||5.98 g||5.9 g|
|Protein||7.95 g||2.25 g||2.2 g|
|Water||2.04 g||0.58 g||0.6 g|
Sun Chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.14 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)2.1 mg
- Vit B60.2 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.031 mcg
- Vit E7.04 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of Sun Chips
- 55% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
Sun Chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium232 mg
- Magnessium76 mg
- Calcium20 mg
- Sodium423 mg
- Iron1.74 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Sun Chips?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) have 137 calories. It is easy to count that two Sun Chips have about 274 calories and three Sun Chips have about 411 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Sun Chips.
- Standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz)137 kcal
- Sun Chips 1 piece (2g)10 kcal
- Sun Chips package (42g)206 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Sun Chips139 kcal
- Half of medium size Sun Chips68.5 kcal
- Small size Sun Chips (22g)109.6 kcal
- Big size Sun Chips (36g)178.1 kcal
- Two medium size Sun Chips274 kcal
- Three medium size Sun Chips411 kcal
- Four medium size Sun Chips548 kcal
- Five medium size Sun Chips685 kcal
Protein in Sun Chips
Sun Chips have 7.95 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 2.2 g of protein.
Carbs in Sun Chips
Sun Chips have 67.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) has about 18.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Sun Chips
Sun Chips have 21.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) has about 5.9 g of fat.
standard serving size of Sun Chips (1 oz) has:137kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Sun Chips with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Sun Chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tropical smoothie have?
- Calories in a half of fortune cookie
- Calories in whole fortune cookie
- Calories for one, two or more fortune cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in whiskey and cola?
- How much fat in Pinot Grigio?
- How much protein in Ferrero Rocher?
- What is weight of pinto beans?
- Pad Thai with meat calories per ounce (oz)
- Arrowroot flour calories per serving size