Pulled Pork Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pulled pork sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in pulled pork sandwich?
To illustrate, medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) has about 727 calories.
It is about 30% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pulled pork sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 13.5 apples
- 9 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7 slices of cheese
- 6.5 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 38 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 104 minutes, swim for about 86 minutes or run for 73 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pulled pork sandwich on charts.
Pulled pork sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pulled pork sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) have 727 calories. It is easy to count that two pulled pork sandwiches have about 1454 calories and three pulled pork sandwiches have about 2181 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pulled pork sandwiches.
- Medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g)727 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pulled pork sandwiches68 kcal
- Half of medium size pulled pork sandwich363.5 kcal
- Small size pulled pork sandwich (243g)581.6 kcal
- Big size pulled pork sandwich (395g)945.1 kcal
- Two medium size pulled pork sandwiches1454 kcal
- Three medium size pulled pork sandwiches2181 kcal
- Four medium size pulled pork sandwiches2908 kcal
- Five medium size pulled pork sandwiches3635 kcal
Protein in pulled pork sandwich
Pulled pork sandwiches have 10.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) you can see that you will get about 31.4 g of protein.
Carbs in pulled pork sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches have 31.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) has about 95.8 g of carbs.
Fat in pulled pork sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches have 7.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) has about 21.5 g of fat.
medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) has:727kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pulled pork sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A109 IU
Energy content of pulled pork sandwich
- 55% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
pulled pork sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium587 mg
- Iron2.45 mg
Does pulled pork sandwich cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Pulled pork sandwich have one of the hight count of calories within Sandwiches. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, pulled pork sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If pulled pork sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare pulled pork sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how pulled pork sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does whiskey and cola have?
- Calories in a half of Ferrero Rocher
- Calories in whole Ferrero Rocher
- Calories for one, two or more Ferrero Rocher
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pinto beans?
- How much fat in Pad Thai with meat?
- How much protein in arrowroot flour?
- What is weight of black beans?
- Black bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried egg white calories per serving size