Pulled Pork Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in pulled pork sandwich?
100g of pulled pork sandwiches have about 239 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one pulled pork sandwich
To illustrate, medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) has about 727 calories.
It is about 30% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 727 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pulled pork sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 13.5 apples
- 9 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 7 slices of cheese
- 6.5 slices of bread
- 5.5 glasses of milk
- 38 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pulled pork sandwich nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pulled pork sandwich on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Pulled Pork Sandwich (304 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g)|
|Carbs Total||31.52 g||8.94 g||95.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.6 g||0.45 g||4.9 g|
|Fat||7.07 g||2 g||21.5 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||2.93 g||31.4 g|
pulled pork sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A109 IU
Energy content of pulled pork sandwich
- 55% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
pulled pork sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium587 mg
- Iron2.45 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pulled pork sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) have 727 calories. It is easy to count that two pulled pork sandwiches have about 1454 calories and three pulled pork sandwiches have about 2181 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pulled pork sandwiches.
- Medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g)727 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pulled pork sandwiches68 kcal
- Half of medium size pulled pork sandwich363.5 kcal
- Small size pulled pork sandwich (243g)581.6 kcal
- Big size pulled pork sandwich (395g)945.1 kcal
- Two medium size pulled pork sandwiches1454 kcal
- Three medium size pulled pork sandwiches2181 kcal
- Four medium size pulled pork sandwiches2908 kcal
- Five medium size pulled pork sandwiches3635 kcal
Protein in pulled pork sandwich
Pulled pork sandwiches have 10.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) you can see that you will get about 31.4 g of protein.
Carbs in pulled pork sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches have 31.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) has about 95.8 g of carbs.
Fat in pulled pork sandwiches
Pulled pork sandwiches have 7.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) has about 21.5 g of fat.
medium size pulled pork sandwich (304 g) has:727kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pulled pork sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how pulled pork sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does whiskey and cola have?
- Calories in a half of Ferrero Rocher
- Calories in whole Ferrero Rocher
- Calories for one, two or more Ferrero Rocher
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pinto beans?
- How much fat in Pad Thai with meat?
- How much protein in arrowroot flour?
- What is weight of black beans?
- Black bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Fried egg white calories per serving size