Raisins: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Raisins: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in raisins?
To illustrate, handful of raisins (60 g) has about 179 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful raisins is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of raisins on charts.
Raisins: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of raisins?
As I wrote before 100g have 299 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of raisins.
- Handful of raisins (60g)179 kcal
- Tablespoon of raisins (10g)30 kcal
- Cup of raisins (145g)434 kcal
- Half cup of raisins (72.5g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of raisins85 kcal
- 10g of raisins30 kcal
- 20g of raisins60 kcal
- 50g of raisins150 kcal
- 100g of raisins299 kcal
Protein in raisins
Raisins have 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of raisins (60 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in raisins
Raisins have 79.32 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of raisins (60 g) has about 47.6 g of carbs.
Fat in raisins
Raisins have 0.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of raisins (60 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of raisins (60 g) has:179kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
raisins - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.106 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.125 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.766 mg
- Vitaminium B60.174 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of raisins
- 95% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
raisins - minerals per 100g
- Potassium744 mg
- Phosphorus3.5 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium26 mg
- Iron1.79 mg
- Zink3.5 mg
Interesting charts - compare raisins with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how raisins look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried tofu have?
- Calories in a half of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories in whole Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories for one, two or more Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories in cup of Cabernet Sauvignon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kielbasa?
- How much fat in dosa?
- How much protein in sugar packet?
- What is weight of provolone cheese?
- Belgian waffle calories per ounce (oz)
- Lamb chops calories per serving size