Raisins: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in raisins?
100g of raisins have about 299 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | handful | tablespoon | cup | half cup
To illustrate, handful of raisins (60 g) have about 179 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 179 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of raisins is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about raisins nutrition.
See all nutrition data of raisins on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Raisins (60 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of raisins (60 g)|
|Carbs Total||79.32 g||22.49 g||47.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.5 g||1.28 g||2.7 g|
|Fat||0.25 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||3.3 g||0.94 g||2 g|
|Water||15.46 g||4.38 g||9.3 g|
raisins - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.106 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.125 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.766 mg
- Vit B60.174 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vit C2.3 mg
- Vit E0.12 mg
- Vit K0.004 mg
Energy content of raisins
- 95% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
raisins - minerals per 100g
- Potassium744 mg
- Phosphorus3.5 mg
- Magnessium36 mg
- Calcium62 mg
- Sodium26 mg
- Iron1.79 mg
- Zink3.5 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 raisins?
As I wrote before handful of raisins (60 g) have 179 calories. It is easy to count that two raisins have about 358 calories and three raisins have about 537 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five raisins.
- Handful of raisins (60g)179 kcal
- Tablespoon of raisins (10g)30 kcal
- Cup of raisins (145g)434 kcal
- Half cup of raisins (72.5g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of raisins85 kcal
- Half of medium size raisins89.5 kcal
- Small size raisins (48g)143.2 kcal
- Big size raisins (78g)232.7 kcal
- Two medium size raisins358 kcal
- Three medium size raisins537 kcal
- Four medium size raisins716 kcal
- Five medium size raisins895 kcal
Protein in raisins
Raisins have 3.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of raisins (60 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in raisins
Raisins have 79.32 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of raisins (60 g) has about 47.6 g of carbs.
Fat in raisins
Raisins have 0.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of raisins (60 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of raisins (60 g) has:179kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare raisins with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how raisins look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried tofu have?
- Calories in a half of Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories in whole Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories for one, two or more Cabernet Sauvignon
- Calories in cup of Cabernet Sauvignon
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kielbasa?
- How much fat in dosa?
- How much protein in sugar packet?
- What is weight of provolone cheese?
- Belgian waffle calories per ounce (oz)
- Lamb chops calories per serving size