Frog Legs: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Frog legs: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in frog legs?
In particular, medium size frog legs (15 g) has about 11 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size frog legs is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of frog legs on charts.
Frog legs: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 frog legs?
As I wrote before medium size frog legs (15 g) have 11 calories. It is easy to count that two frog legs have about 22 calories and three frog legs have about 33 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five frog legs.
- Medium size frog legs (15 g)11 kcal
- Cup of frog legs (166g)121 kcal
- Half cup of frog legs (83g)61 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of frog legs21 kcal
- Half of medium size frog legs5.5 kcal
- Small size frog legs (12g)8.8 kcal
- Big size frog legs (20g)14.3 kcal
- Two medium size frog legs22 kcal
- Three medium size frog legs33 kcal
- Four medium size frog legs44 kcal
- Five medium size frog legs55 kcal
Protein in frog legs
Frog legs have 16.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size frog legs (15 g) you can see that you will get about 2.5 g of protein.
Carbs in frog legs
0 g of carbs - frog legs have no carbohydrates.
Fat in frog legs
Frog legs have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size frog legs (15 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size frog legs (15 g) has:11kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
frog legs - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A50 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.14 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.25 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.12 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.015 mcg
- Vitaminium E1 mg
Energy content of frog legs
- 0% CARBS
- 96% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
frog legs - minerals per 100g
- Potassium285 mg
- Phosphorus0.1 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium58 mg
- Iron1.5 mg
- Zink0.1 mg
Do frog legs make you fat? Whether it is good to eat frog legs on diet?
Very low count of calories in frog legs puts this product at the top of low calorific meat. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific meat, frog legs seems to be a good choice.
Interesting charts - compare frog legs with other meat
When you look at charts below you will see how frog legs look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does greek salad have?
- Calories in a half of tea with milk
- Calories in whole tea with milk
- Calories for one, two or more tea with milk
- Calories in glass of tea with milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oatmeal cookie?
- How much fat in Spam?
- How much protein in flaxseed?
- What is weight of chanterelle mushrooms?
- Scrambled egg sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Baked chicken wingettes calories per serving size