Cereal: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in cereals?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of cereals (30 g) have about 114 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 114 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from cereals is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about cereals nutrition.
See all nutrition data of cereals on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Cereals (30 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of cereals (30 g)|
|Carbs Total||67.7 g||19.19 g||20.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||10.1 g||2.86 g||3 g|
|Fat||6.52 g||1.85 g||2 g|
|Protein||13.15 g||3.73 g||3.9 g|
|Water||10.84 g||3.07 g||3.3 g|
cereals - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.46 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.125 mg
- Vit B60.1 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vit E0.42 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of cereals
- 71% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
cereals - minerals per 100g
- Potassium362 mg
- Magnessium138 mg
- Calcium52 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron4.25 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cereals?
As I wrote before standard serving size of cereals (30 g) have 114 calories. It is easy to count that two cereals have about 228 calories and three cereals have about 342 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cereals.
- Standard serving size of cereals (30 g)114 kcal
- Tablespoon of cereals (8g)30 kcal
- Cup of cereals (100g)379 kcal
- Half cup of cereals (50g)190 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cereals107 kcal
- Half of medium size cereals57 kcal
- Small size cereals (24g)91.2 kcal
- Big size cereals (39g)148.2 kcal
- Two medium size cereals228 kcal
- Three medium size cereals342 kcal
- Four medium size cereals456 kcal
- Five medium size cereals570 kcal
Protein in cereals
Cereals have 13.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cereals (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in cereals
Cereals have 67.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cereals (30 g) has about 20.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cereals
Cereals have 6.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cereals (30 g) has about 2 g of fat.
standard serving size of cereals (30 g) has:114kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare cereals with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how cereals look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Quarter Pounder have?
- Calories in a half of baby potatoes
- Calories in whole baby potatoes
- Calories for one, two or more baby potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried eggplant?
- How much fat in roasted cauliflower?
- How much protein in dried papaya?
- What is weight of slush bar?
- Cooked egg noodles calories per ounce (oz)
- Candy corn calories per serving size