Cereals: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cereals: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
How many calories in cereals?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of cereals (30 g) has about 114 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of cereals is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cereals on charts.
Cereals: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cereals?
As I wrote before 100g have 379 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, cup or half cup of cereals.
- Standard serving size of cereals (30 g)114 kcal
- Tablespoon of cereals (8g)30 kcal
- Cup of cereals (100g)379 kcal
- Half cup of cereals (50g)190 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cereals107 kcal
- 10g of cereals38 kcal
- 20g of cereals76 kcal
- 50g of cereals190 kcal
- 100g of cereals379 kcal
Protein in cereals
Cereals have 13.15 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of cereals (30 g) you can see that you will get about 3.9 g of protein.
Carbs in cereals
Cereals have 67.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of cereals (30 g) has about 20.3 g of carbs.
Fat in cereals
Cereals have 6.52 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of cereals (30 g) has about 2 g of fat.
standard serving size of cereals (30 g) has:114kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cereals - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.46 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.155 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.125 mg
- Vitaminium B60.1 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.032 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.42 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of cereals
- 71% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
cereals - minerals per 100g
- Potassium362 mg
- Magnessium138 mg
- Calcium52 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron4.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare cereals with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how cereals look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Quarter Pounder have?
- Calories in a half of baby potatoes
- Calories in whole baby potatoes
- Calories for one, two or more baby potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried eggplant?
- How much fat in roasted cauliflower?
- How much protein in dried papaya?
- What is weight of slush bar?
- Cooked egg noodles calories per ounce (oz)
- Candy corn calories per serving size