Vegetable Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Vegetable sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in vegetable sushi roll?
For example, medium size vegetable sushi roll (190 g) has about 175 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size vegetable sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of vegetable sushi roll on charts.
Vegetable sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 vegetable sushi roll?
As I wrote before medium size vegetable sushi roll (190 g) has 175 calories. It is easy to count that two vegetable sushi roll have about 350 calories and three vegetable sushi roll have about 525 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five vegetable sushi roll.
- Medium size vegetable sushi roll (190 g)175 kcal
- Vegetable sushi roll 1 piece (26g)24 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vegetable sushi roll26 kcal
- Half of medium size vegetable sushi roll87.5 kcal
- Small size vegetable sushi roll (152g)140 kcal
- Big size vegetable sushi roll (247g)227.5 kcal
- Two medium size vegetable sushi roll350 kcal
- Three medium size vegetable sushi roll525 kcal
- Four medium size vegetable sushi roll700 kcal
- Five medium size vegetable sushi roll875 kcal
Protein in vegetable sushi roll
Vegetable sushi roll has 1.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size vegetable sushi roll (190 g) you can see that you will get about 3.4 g of protein.
Carbs in vegetable sushi roll
Vegetable sushi roll has 17.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size vegetable sushi roll (190 g) has about 33.6 g of carbs.
Fat in vegetable sushi roll
Vegetable sushi roll has 1.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size vegetable sushi roll (190 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
medium size vegetable sushi roll (190 g) has:175kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
vegetable sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.398 mg
- Vitaminium B60.048 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.23 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of vegetable sushi roll
- 78% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
vegetable sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium69 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium361 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
Does vegetable sushi roll make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in vegetable sushi roll puts this product at the top of hight calorific Sushi. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sushi, vegetable sushi roll seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sushi.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If vegetable sushi roll contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare vegetable sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how vegetable sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does poke bowl have?
- Calories in a half of Quarter Pounder
- Calories in whole Quarter Pounder
- Calories for one, two or more Quarter Pounders
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chocolate chip cookie?
- How much fat in baby potatoes?
- How much protein in fried eggplant?
- What is weight of roasted cauliflower?
- Dried papaya calories per ounce (oz)
- Slush bar calories per serving size