Mixed Berries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in mixed berries?
For instance, handful of mixed berries (70 g) have about 34 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 34 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from handful of mixed berries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about mixed berries nutrition.
See all nutrition data of mixed berries on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Handful of Mixed Berries (70 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||handful of mixed berries (70 g)|
|Carbs Total||11.97 g||3.39 g||8.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.5 g||0.99 g||2.5 g|
|Fat||0.35 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||0.2 g||0.5 g|
mixed berries - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A70 IU
- Vit C33.8 mg
Energy content of mixed berries
- 89% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
mixed berries - minerals per 100g
- Calcium14 mg
- Iron0.51 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 mixed berries?
As I wrote before handful of mixed berries (70 g) have 34 calories. It is easy to count that two mixed berries have about 68 calories and three mixed berries have about 102 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five mixed berries.
- Handful of mixed berries (70g)34 kcal
- Cup of mixed berries (190g)93 kcal
- Half cup of mixed berries (95g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mixed berries14 kcal
- Half of medium size mixed berries17 kcal
- Small size mixed berries (56g)27.2 kcal
- Big size mixed berries (91g)44.2 kcal
- Two medium size mixed berries68 kcal
- Three medium size mixed berries102 kcal
- Four medium size mixed berries136 kcal
- Five medium size mixed berries170 kcal
Protein in mixed berries
Mixed berries have 0.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of mixed berries (70 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in mixed berries
Mixed berries have 11.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of mixed berries (70 g) has about 8.4 g of carbs.
Fat in mixed berries
Mixed berries have 0.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of mixed berries (70 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of mixed berries (70 g) has:34kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare mixed berries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how mixed berries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does calzone have?
- Calories in a half of oatmeal cookie
- Calories in whole oatmeal cookie
- Calories for one, two or more oatmeal cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Spam?
- How much fat in flaxseed?
- How much protein in chanterelle mushrooms?
- What is weight of scrambled egg sandwich?
- Baked chicken wingettes calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen yogurt calories per serving size