Mixed Berries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Mixed berries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, cup and more
How many calories in mixed berries?
For instance, handful of mixed berries (70 g) have about 34 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful mixed berries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of mixed berries on charts.
Mixed berries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.97 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.5 g||~ 1 g|
|Fat||0.35 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.7 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in handful, cup or half cup of mixed berries?
As I wrote before 100g have 49 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, cup or half cup of mixed berries.
- Handful of mixed berries (70g)34 kcal
- Cup of mixed berries (190g)93 kcal
- Half cup of mixed berries (95g)47 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of mixed berries14 kcal
- 10g of mixed berries5 kcal
- 20g of mixed berries10 kcal
- 50g of mixed berries25 kcal
- 100g of mixed berries49 kcal
Protein in mixed berries
Mixed berries have 0.7 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of mixed berries (70 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in mixed berries
Mixed berries have 11.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of mixed berries (70 g) has about 8.4 g of carbs.
Fat in mixed berries
Mixed berries have 0.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of mixed berries (70 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of mixed berries (70 g) has:34kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
mixed berries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A70 IU
- Vitaminium C33.8 mg
Energy content of mixed berries
- 89% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 6% FAT
mixed berries - minerals per 100g
- Calcium14 mg
- Iron0.51 mg
Interesting charts - compare mixed berries with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how mixed berries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does calzone have?
- Calories in a half of oatmeal cookie
- Calories in whole oatmeal cookie
- Calories for one, two or more oatmeal cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Spam?
- How much fat in flaxseed?
- How much protein in chanterelle mushrooms?
- What is weight of scrambled egg sandwich?
- Baked chicken wingettes calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen yogurt calories per serving size