Frog Legs vs Chicken Wing: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Frog legs
At first glance, you can see that in frog legs is much less calories than in chicken wing.
Frog legs has 73 kcal per 100g and chicken wing 247 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 238%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in frog legs cames from protein and in chicken wing from fat.
See tables below to compare frog legs with chicken wing in details.
Frog legs And Chicken wing Nutrition Difference
Chicken wing vs Frog legs: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Frog legs||Chicken wing|
|Fat||0.3 g||16.69 g|
|Protein||16.4 g||22.6 g|
|Water||81.9 g||61.69 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||12 mg|
|Iron||1.5 mg||1.12 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||16 mg|
|Potassium||285 mg||138 mg|
|Sodium||58 mg||374 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.14 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.25 mg||0.102 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.2 mg||4.584 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.12 mg||0.218 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.015 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1 mg||0.27 mg|
Less protein in frog legs
It is aslo easy to see see that in frog legs is less protein than in chicken wing.
There is 22.6g per 100g of chicken wing and 16.4g per 100g of frog legs so using simple math we can see that difference is about 38%.
Less fat in frog legs
In frog legs is less fats than in chicken wing.
The tables above show us that there is 16.69g/100g of fats in chicken wing and 0.3g/100g in frog legs. In this case difference is about 5463%.
- Fat0.3 g
- Protein16.4 g
- Water81.9 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 96% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: chicken wing vs frog legs
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
frog legs - 250% more than chicken wing
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
frog legs - 145% more than chicken wing
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
chicken wing - 282% more than frog legs
- Vitaminium B6:
chicken wing - 82% more than frog legs
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
frog legs - 400% more than chicken wing
- Vitaminium E:
frog legs - 270% more than chicken wing
Compares of frog legs
- Frog Legs vs Chicken
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Breast
- Frog Legs vs Pork
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Wing
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Drumstick
- see all compares of frog legs
Compares of chicken wing
- Calories from Frog legs
- Calories of Mixed berries
- Calories in Cooked spinach
- Veggie pizza calories per 100g
- Tater tots, Potato tots carbs per 100g
- Yukon Gold potato protein per 100g
- Tostada fat per 100g
- How many calories does vitamin water have?
- Calories in a half of calzone
- Calories in whole calzone
- Calories for one, two or more calzone
- How much protein in tea with milk?
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Drumstick nutrition
- Pork Tenderloin vs Brisket calories
- Mutton vs Lamb Chop protein
- Mutton vs Venison sugar
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Wing vitamins
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Drumstick dietary fiber
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Leg vitaminium C
- Chicken Wing vs Chicken Drumstick magnessium
- Ground Beef vs Flank Steak potassium