Lobster Tail: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lobster tail: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 tail and more
How many calories in lobster tail?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) has about 213 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of lobster tail is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 30 minutes, swim for about 25 minutes or run for 21 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lobster tail on charts.
Lobster tail: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||2.35 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Protein||25.88 g||~ 7.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or 1 tail of lobster tails?
As I wrote before 100g has 142 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or 1 tail of lobster tail.
- Standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g)213 kcal
- Lobster tail 1 tail (100g)142 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lobster tail40 kcal
- 10g of lobster tail14 kcal
- 20g of lobster tail28 kcal
- 50g of lobster tail71 kcal
- 100g of lobster tail142 kcal
Protein in lobster tail
Lobster tail has 25.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) you can see that you will get about 38.8 g of protein.
Carbs in lobster tail
0 g of carbs - lobster tail has no carbohydrates.
Fat in lobster tail
Lobster tail has 2.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) has about 3.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) has:213kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lobster tail - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C1.4 mg
Energy content of lobster tail
- 0% CARBS
- 83% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
lobster tail - minerals per 100g
- Calcium59 mg
- Sodium227 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare lobster tail with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how lobster tail looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pad Thai with seafood have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate chip cookie
- Calories in whole chocolate chip cookie
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate chip cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baby potatoes?
- How much fat in fried eggplant?
- How much protein in roasted cauliflower?
- What is weight of dried papaya?
- Slush bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked egg noodles calories per serving size