Lobster Tail: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lobster tail?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) has about 213 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 213 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from lobster tail is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lobster tail nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lobster tail on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Lobster Tail (150 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g)|
|Carbs Total||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||2.35 g||0.67 g||3.5 g|
|Protein||25.88 g||7.34 g||38.8 g|
lobster tail - vitamins per 100g
- Vit C1.4 mg
Energy content of lobster tail
- 0% CARBS
- 83% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
lobster tail - minerals per 100g
- Calcium59 mg
- Sodium227 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lobster tails?
As I wrote before standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) has 213 calories. It is easy to count that two lobster tails have about 426 calories and three lobster tails have about 639 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lobster tails.
- Standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g)213 kcal
- Lobster tail 1 tail (100g)142 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lobster tail40 kcal
- Half of medium size lobster tail106.5 kcal
- Small size lobster tail (120g)170.4 kcal
- Big size lobster tail (195g)276.9 kcal
- Two medium size lobster tails426 kcal
- Three medium size lobster tails639 kcal
- Four medium size lobster tails852 kcal
- Five medium size lobster tails1065 kcal
Protein in lobster tail
Lobster tail has 25.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) you can see that you will get about 38.8 g of protein.
Carbs in lobster tail
0 g of carbs - lobster tail has no carbohydrates.
Fat in lobster tail
Lobster tail has 2.35 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) has about 3.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of lobster tail (150 g) has:213kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lobster tail with other seafood
When you look at charts below you will see how lobster tail looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Pad Thai with seafood have?
- Calories in a half of chocolate chip cookie
- Calories in whole chocolate chip cookie
- Calories for one, two or more chocolate chip cookies
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in baby potatoes?
- How much fat in fried eggplant?
- How much protein in roasted cauliflower?
- What is weight of dried papaya?
- Slush bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked egg noodles calories per serving size