Frog Legs vs Chicken Drumsticks: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Less Calories in Frog legs
At first glance, you can see that in frog legs is much less calories than in chicken drumstick.
Frog legs has 73 kcal per 100g and chicken drumstick 161 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 121%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in frog legs cames from protein and in chicken drumstick from fat.
See tables below to compare frog legs with chicken drumstick in details.
Frog legs And Chicken drumstick Nutrition Difference
Chicken drumstick vs Frog legs: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Frog legs||Chicken drumsticks|
|Fat||0.3 g||9.2 g|
|Protein||16.4 g||18.08 g|
|Water||81.9 g||72.46 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||8 mg|
|Iron||1.5 mg||0.71 mg|
|Magnessium||20 mg||18 mg|
|Potassium||285 mg||211 mg|
|Sodium||58 mg||106 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.14 mg||0.083 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.25 mg||0.195 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||1.2 mg||4.841 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.12 mg||0.345 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.015 mg||0.003 mg|
|Vitaminium E||1 mg||0.19 mg|
Less protein in frog legs
It is aslo easy to see see that in frog legs is less protein than in chicken drumstick.
There is 18.08g per 100g of chicken drumstick and 16.4g per 100g of frog legs so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10%.
Less fat in frog legs
In frog legs is less fats than in chicken drumstick.
The tables above show us that there is 9.2g/100g of fats in chicken drumstick and 0.3g/100g in frog legs. In this case difference is about 2967%.
- Fat0.3 g
- Protein16.4 g
- Water81.9 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 96% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
Vitamins: chicken drumstick vs frog legs
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
frog legs - 69% more than chicken drumstick
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin):
frog legs - 28% more than chicken drumstick
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
chicken drumstick - 303% more than frog legs
- Vitaminium B6:
chicken drumstick - 188% more than frog legs
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
frog legs - 400% more than chicken drumstick
- Vitaminium E:
frog legs - 426% more than chicken drumstick
Minerals: frog legs vs chicken drumstick
Compares of frog legs
- Frog Legs vs Chicken
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Breast
- Frog Legs vs Pork
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Wing
- Frog Legs vs Chicken Drumstick
- see all compares of frog legs
Compares of chicken drumstick
- Calories from Frog legs
- Calories of Mixed berries
- Calories in Cooked spinach
- Veggie pizza calories per 100g
- Tater tots, Potato tots carbs per 100g
- Yukon Gold potato protein per 100g
- Tostada fat per 100g
- How many calories does vitamin water have?
- Calories in a half of calzone
- Calories in whole calzone
- Calories for one, two or more calzone
- How much protein in tea with milk?
- Pork Tenderloin vs Brisket nutrition
- Mutton vs Lamb Chop calories
- Mutton vs Venison protein
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Wing sugar
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Drumstick vitamins
- Chicken Thigh vs Chicken Leg dietary fiber
- Chicken Wing vs Chicken Drumstick vitaminium C
- Ground Beef vs Flank Steak magnessium
- Ground Beef vs Venison potassium