Chicken Barbecue Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chicken barbecue sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one chicken barbecue sandwich and more
How many calories in chicken barbecue sandwich?
Case in point, medium size chicken barbecue sandwich (186 g) has about 413 calories.
It is about 17% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size chicken barbecue sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7.5 apples
- 5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 4 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 21.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 59 minutes, swim for about 49 minutes or run for 42 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chicken barbecue sandwich on charts.
Chicken barbecue sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chicken barbecue sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size chicken barbecue sandwich (186 g) have 413 calories. It is easy to count that two chicken barbecue sandwiches have about 826 calories and three chicken barbecue sandwiches have about 1239 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chicken barbecue sandwiches.
- Medium size chicken barbecue sandwich (186 g)413 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chicken barbecue sandwiches63 kcal
- Half of medium size chicken barbecue sandwich206.5 kcal
- Small size chicken barbecue sandwich (149g)330.4 kcal
- Big size chicken barbecue sandwich (242g)536.9 kcal
- Two medium size chicken barbecue sandwiches826 kcal
- Three medium size chicken barbecue sandwiches1239 kcal
- Four medium size chicken barbecue sandwiches1652 kcal
- Five medium size chicken barbecue sandwiches2065 kcal
Protein in chicken barbecue sandwich
Chicken barbecue sandwiches have 17.14 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size chicken barbecue sandwich (186 g) you can see that you will get about 31.9 g of protein.
Carbs in chicken barbecue sandwiches
Chicken barbecue sandwiches have 26.14 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size chicken barbecue sandwich (186 g) has about 48.6 g of carbs.
Fat in chicken barbecue sandwiches
Chicken barbecue sandwiches have 4.91 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size chicken barbecue sandwich (186 g) has about 9.1 g of fat.
medium size chicken barbecue sandwich (186 g) has:413kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chicken barbecue sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.272 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.195 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.351 mg
- Vitaminium B60.259 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.079 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of chicken barbecue sandwich
- 48% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 20% FAT
chicken barbecue sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium189 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium74 mg
- Sodium391 mg
- Iron2.23 mg
Interesting charts - compare chicken barbecue sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how chicken barbecue sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chocolate chip cookie have?
- Calories in a half of fried eggplant
- Calories in whole fried eggplant
- Calories for one, two or more fried eggplants
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted cauliflower?
- How much fat in dried papaya?
- How much protein in slush bar?
- What is weight of cooked egg noodles?
- Candy corn calories per ounce (oz)
- Club soda calories per serving size