Brown Rice Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in brown rice flour?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 25 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of brown rice flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about brown rice flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of brown rice flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Brown Rice Flour (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||76.48 g||21.68 g||5.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.6 g||1.3 g||0.3 g|
|Fat||2.78 g||0.79 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||7.23 g||2.05 g||0.5 g|
|Water||11.97 g||3.39 g||0.8 g|
brown rice flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.443 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.08 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.34 mg
- Vit B60.736 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vit E0.6 mg
Energy content of brown rice flour
- 85% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
brown rice flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium289 mg
- Magnessium112 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron1.98 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 brown rice flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has 25 calories. It is easy to count that two brown rice flour have about 50 calories and three brown rice flour have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five brown rice flour.
- Tablespoon of brown rice flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of brown rice flour (119g)432 kcal
- Half cup of brown rice flour (59.5g)216 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brown rice flour103 kcal
- Half of medium size brown rice flour12.5 kcal
- Small size brown rice flour (6g)20 kcal
- Big size brown rice flour (9g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size brown rice flour50 kcal
- Three medium size brown rice flour75 kcal
- Four medium size brown rice flour100 kcal
- Five medium size brown rice flour125 kcal
Protein in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 7.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 76.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 5.4 g of carbs.
Fat in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 2.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare brown rice flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how brown rice flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rice pudding have?
- Calories in a half of cooked chicken breast
- Calories in whole cooked chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more cooked chicken breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in muffin?
- How much fat in falafel?
- How much protein in cayenne?
- What is weight of Snickers?
- Plain yogurt calories per ounce (oz)
- Pepperoni calories per serving size