Corn On The Cob: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in corn on the cob?
100g of corn on the cob has about 106 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one corn on the cob
To illustrate, medium size corn on the cob (103 g) has about 109 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 109 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from corn on the cob is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about corn on the cob nutrition.
See all nutrition data of corn on the cob on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Corn On The Cob (103 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size corn on the cob (103 g)|
|Carbs Total||22.35 g||6.34 g||23 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||0.68 g||2.5 g|
|Fat||1.18 g||0.33 g||1.2 g|
|Protein||3.53 g||1 g||3.6 g|
corn on the cob - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of corn on the cob
- 78% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
corn on the cob - minerals per 100g
- Potassium212 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 corn on the cob?
As I wrote before medium size corn on the cob (103 g) has 109 calories. It is easy to count that two corn on the cob have about 218 calories and three corn on the cob have about 327 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five corn on the cob.
- Medium size corn on the cob (103 g)109 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn on the cob30 kcal
- Half of medium size corn on the cob54.5 kcal
- Small size corn on the cob (82g)87.2 kcal
- Big size corn on the cob (134g)141.7 kcal
- Two medium size corn on the cob218 kcal
- Three medium size corn on the cob327 kcal
- Four medium size corn on the cob436 kcal
- Five medium size corn on the cob545 kcal
Protein in corn on the cob
Corn on the cob has 3.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size corn on the cob (103 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in corn on the cob
Corn on the cob has 22.35 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size corn on the cob (103 g) has about 23 g of carbs.
Fat in corn on the cob
Corn on the cob has 1.18 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size corn on the cob (103 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
medium size corn on the cob (103 g) has:109kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare corn on the cob with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how corn on the cob looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mushroom soup have?
- Calories in tablespoon of kefir
- Calories in teaspoon of kefir
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in italian bread?
- How much fat in bulgur?
- How much protein in goat cheese?
- What is weight of poultry frankfurters?
- Smoked ham calories per ounce (oz)
- Alaska pollock (fillet, meat) calories per serving size