Stewed Potatoes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Stewed potatoes: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one stewed potatoes, cup and more
How many calories in stewed potatoes?
For example, medium size stewed potatoes (75 g) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size stewed potatoes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of stewed potato on charts.
Stewed potatoes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 stewed potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size stewed potatoes (75 g) have 86 calories. It is easy to count that two stewed potatoes have about 172 calories and three stewed potatoes have about 258 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five stewed potatoes.
- Medium size stewed potatoes (75 g)86 kcal
- Cup of stewed potatoes (134g)153 kcal
- Half cup of stewed potatoes (67g)76 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of stewed potatoes32 kcal
- Half of medium size stewed potatoes43 kcal
- Small size stewed potatoes (60g)68.8 kcal
- Big size stewed potatoes (98g)111.8 kcal
- Two medium size stewed potatoes172 kcal
- Three medium size stewed potatoes258 kcal
- Four medium size stewed potatoes344 kcal
- Five medium size stewed potatoes430 kcal
Protein in stewed potatoes
Stewed potatoes have 1.84 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size stewed potatoes (75 g) you can see that you will get about 1.4 g of protein.
Carbs in stewed potatoes
Stewed potatoes have 19.91 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size stewed potatoes (75 g) has about 14.9 g of carbs.
Fat in stewed potatoes
Stewed potatoes have 3.22 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size stewed potatoes (75 g) has about 2.4 g of fat.
medium size stewed potatoes (75 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
stewed potatoes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.096 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.251 mg
- Vitaminium B60.277 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.009 mcg
- Vitaminium C11.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.4 mg
- Vitaminium K0.004 mg
Energy content of stewed potatoes
- 69% CARBS
- 6% PROTEIN
- 25% FAT
stewed potatoes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium360 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium149 mg
- Iron0.34 mg
Interesting charts - compare stewed potatoes with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how stewed potatoes look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.