Rice Pudding: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in rice pudding?
100g of rice pudding has about 108 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | tablespoon | cup | half cup
To illustrate, tablespoon of rice pudding (10 g) has about 11 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 11 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of rice pudding is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about rice pudding nutrition.
See all nutrition data of rice pudding on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Rice Pudding (10 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of rice pudding (10 g)|
|Carbs Total||18.39 g||5.21 g||1.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.3 g||< 0.1 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||2.15 g||0.61 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||3.23 g||0.92 g||0.3 g|
|Water||75.15 g||21.31 g||7.5 g|
rice pudding - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.027 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.183 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.217 mg
- Vit B60.052 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit C1.3 mg
- Vit E0.07 mg
Energy content of rice pudding
- 70% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 18% FAT
rice pudding - minerals per 100g
- Potassium125 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium95 mg
- Sodium97 mg
- Iron0.11 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rice pudding?
As I wrote before tablespoon of rice pudding (10 g) has 11 calories. It is easy to count that two rice pudding have about 22 calories and three rice pudding have about 33 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rice pudding.
- Tablespoon of rice pudding (10g)11 kcal
- Cup of rice pudding (128g)138 kcal
- Half cup of rice pudding (64g)69 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice pudding31 kcal
- Half of medium size rice pudding5.5 kcal
- Small size rice pudding (8g)8.8 kcal
- Big size rice pudding (13g)14.3 kcal
- Two medium size rice pudding22 kcal
- Three medium size rice pudding33 kcal
- Four medium size rice pudding44 kcal
- Five medium size rice pudding55 kcal
Protein in rice pudding
Rice pudding has 3.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of rice pudding (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.3 g of protein.
Carbs in rice pudding
Rice pudding has 18.39 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of rice pudding (10 g) has about 1.8 g of carbs.
Fat in rice pudding
Rice pudding has 2.15 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of rice pudding (10 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of rice pudding (10 g) has:11kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare rice pudding with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how rice pudding looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dried cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of horseflesh
- Calories in whole horseflesh
- Calories for one, two or more horseflesh
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sierra Mist?
- How much fat in pumpkin bread?
- How much protein in coconut flour?
- What is weight of Grey Goose vodka?
- Cooked wild rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked soba noodles calories per serving size