Yellow Rice Cooked: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Yellow rice cooked: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in Yellow rice cooked?
In particular, handful of Yellow rice cooked (36 g) has about 32 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful Yellow rice cooked is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 5 minutes, swim for about 4 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Yellow rice cooked on charts.
Yellow rice cooked: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Yellow rice cooked?
As I wrote before 100g has 88 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, tablespoon, teaspoon, cup or half cup of Yellow rice cooked.
- Handful of Yellow rice cooked (36g)32 kcal
- Tablespoon of Yellow rice cooked (12g)11 kcal
- Teaspoon of Yellow rice cooked (3g)3 kcal
- Cup of Yellow rice cooked (162g)143 kcal
- Half cup of Yellow rice cooked (81g)71 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Yellow rice cooked25 kcal
- 10g of Yellow rice cooked9 kcal
- 20g of Yellow rice cooked18 kcal
- 50g of Yellow rice cooked44 kcal
- 100g of Yellow rice cooked88 kcal
Protein in Yellow rice cooked
Yellow rice cooked has 1.8 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of Yellow rice cooked (36 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Yellow rice cooked
Yellow rice cooked has 19.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of Yellow rice cooked (36 g) has about 6.9 g of carbs.
Fat in Yellow rice cooked
Yellow rice cooked has 0.45 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of Yellow rice cooked (36 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
handful of Yellow rice cooked (36 g) has:32kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Yellow rice cooked - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.081 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.029 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.898 mg
- Vitaminium B60.141 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.039 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of Yellow rice cooked
- 87% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Yellow rice cooked - minerals per 100g
- Potassium195 mg
- Magnessium30 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium340 mg
- Iron0.62 mg
Does Yellow rice cooked cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Extremely hight number of calories in Yellow rice cooked puts this product at the top of hight calorific Cooked. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cooked, Yellow rice cooked seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cooked.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If Yellow rice cooked contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare Yellow rice cooked with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how Yellow rice cooked looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does butter 60% fat have?
- Calories in a half of whisky
- Calories in whole whisky
- Calories for one, two or more whisky
- Calories in cup of whisky
- Calories in shot (small glass) of whisky
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in horseflesh?
- How much fat in Sierra Mist?
- How much protein in pumpkin bread?
- What is weight of coconut flour?
- Grey Goose Vodka calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked wild rice calories per serving size