Barley Malt Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in barley malt flour?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 25 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of barley malt flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about barley malt flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of barley malt flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Barley Malt Flour (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||78.3 g||22.2 g||5.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.1 g||2.01 g||0.5 g|
|Fat||1.84 g||0.52 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||10.28 g||2.91 g||0.7 g|
|Water||8.21 g||2.33 g||0.6 g|
barley malt flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A19 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.309 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.308 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)5.636 mg
- Vit B60.655 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.038 mcg
- Vit C0.6 mg
- Vit E0.57 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of barley malt flour
- 84% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
barley malt flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium97 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron4.71 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 barley malt flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has 25 calories. It is easy to count that two barley malt flour have about 50 calories and three barley malt flour have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five barley malt flour.
- Tablespoon of barley malt flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of barley malt flour (119g)430 kcal
- Half cup of barley malt flour (59.5g)215 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of barley malt flour102 kcal
- Half of medium size barley malt flour12.5 kcal
- Small size barley malt flour (6g)20 kcal
- Big size barley malt flour (9g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size barley malt flour50 kcal
- Three medium size barley malt flour75 kcal
- Four medium size barley malt flour100 kcal
- Five medium size barley malt flour125 kcal
Protein in barley malt flour
Barley malt flour has 10.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in barley malt flour
Barley malt flour has 78.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has about 5.5 g of carbs.
Fat in barley malt flour
Barley malt flour has 1.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare barley malt flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how barley malt flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does green pepper have?
- Calories in a half of dried tomatoes
- Calories in whole dried tomatoes
- Calories for one, two or more dried tomatoes
- Calories in handful of dried tomatoes
- Calories in slice of dried tomatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in challah bread?
- How much fat in jelly?
- How much protein in soybean?
- What is weight of Brie?
- Mayonnaise calories per ounce (oz)
- Wiener (hot dog) calories per serving size