Barley Malt Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Barley malt flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in barley malt flour?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon barley malt flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of barley malt flour on charts.
Barley malt flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||78.3 g||~ 22.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.1 g||~ 2 g|
|Fat||1.84 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||10.28 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||8.21 g||~ 2.3 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of barley malt flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 361 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of barley malt flour.
- Tablespoon of barley malt flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of barley malt flour (119g)430 kcal
- Half cup of barley malt flour (59.5g)215 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of barley malt flour102 kcal
- 10g of barley malt flour36 kcal
- 20g of barley malt flour72 kcal
- 50g of barley malt flour181 kcal
- 100g of barley malt flour361 kcal
Protein in barley malt flour
Barley malt flour has 10.28 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in barley malt flour
Barley malt flour has 78.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has about 5.5 g of carbs.
Fat in barley malt flour
Barley malt flour has 1.84 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of barley malt flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
barley malt flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A19 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.309 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.308 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)5.636 mg
- Vitaminium B60.655 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.038 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.57 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of barley malt flour
- 84% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
barley malt flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium97 mg
- Calcium37 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron4.71 mg
Interesting charts - compare barley malt flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how barley malt flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does green pepper have?
- Calories in a half of dried tomatoes
- Calories in whole dried tomatoes
- Calories for one, two or more dried tomatoes
- Calories in handful of dried tomatoes
- Calories in slice of dried tomatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in challah bread?
- How much fat in jelly?
- How much protein in soybean?
- What is weight of goat cheese?
- Chorizo calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted pork loiny calories per serving size