Fried Canadian Bacon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fried canadian bacon: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fried canadian bacon?
For instance, slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice fried canadian bacon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fried canadian bacon on charts.
Fried canadian bacon: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in slice of fried canadian bacon?
As I wrote before 100g has 146 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. slice of fried canadian bacon.
- Slice of fried canadian bacon (14g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried canadian bacon41 kcal
- 10g of fried canadian bacon15 kcal
- 20g of fried canadian bacon29 kcal
- 50g of fried canadian bacon73 kcal
- 100g of fried canadian bacon146 kcal
Protein in fried canadian bacon
Fried canadian bacon has 28.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) you can see that you will get about 4 g of protein.
Carbs in fried canadian bacon
Fried canadian bacon has 1.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in fried canadian bacon
Fried canadian bacon has 2.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fried canadian bacon - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.669 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)9.988 mg
- Vitaminium B60.28 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.41 mg
Energy content of fried canadian bacon
- 5% CARBS
- 78% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
fried canadian bacon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium999 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium993 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
Does fried canadian bacon make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in fried canadian bacon puts this product at the top of hight calorific Fried. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fried, fried canadian bacon seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fried.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fried canadian bacon contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare fried canadian bacon with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried canadian bacon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does muffin have?
- Calories in tablespoon of Parmesan
- Calories in teaspoon of Parmesan
- Calories in slice of Parmesan
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in butter 60% fat?
- How much fat in dried cranberries?
- How much protein in whisky?
- What is weight of horseflesh?
- Sierra Mist calories per ounce (oz)
- Pumpkin bread calories per serving size