Fried Canadian Bacon: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in fried canadian bacon?
100g of fried canadian bacon has about 146 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | slice
For instance, slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 20 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of fried canadian bacon is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fried canadian bacon nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fried canadian bacon on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Fried Canadian Bacon (14 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g)|
|Carbs Total||1.8 g||0.51 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||2.78 g||0.79 g||0.4 g|
|Protein||28.31 g||8.03 g||4 g|
|Water||62.5 g||17.72 g||8.8 g|
fried canadian bacon - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.669 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.185 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)9.988 mg
- Vit B60.28 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E0.41 mg
Energy content of fried canadian bacon
- 5% CARBS
- 78% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
fried canadian bacon - minerals per 100g
- Potassium999 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium7 mg
- Sodium993 mg
- Iron0.56 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fried canadian bacon?
As I wrote before slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has 20 calories. It is easy to count that two fried canadian bacon have about 40 calories and three fried canadian bacon have about 60 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fried canadian bacon.
- Slice of fried canadian bacon (14g)20 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fried canadian bacon41 kcal
- Half of medium size fried canadian bacon10 kcal
- Small size fried canadian bacon (11g)16 kcal
- Big size fried canadian bacon (18g)26 kcal
- Two medium size fried canadian bacon40 kcal
- Three medium size fried canadian bacon60 kcal
- Four medium size fried canadian bacon80 kcal
- Five medium size fried canadian bacon100 kcal
Protein in fried canadian bacon
Fried canadian bacon has 28.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) you can see that you will get about 4 g of protein.
Carbs in fried canadian bacon
Fried canadian bacon has 1.8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in fried canadian bacon
Fried canadian bacon has 2.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has about 0.4 g of fat.
slice of fried canadian bacon (14 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fried canadian bacon with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fried canadian bacon looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does muffin have?
- Calories in tablespoon of cayenne
- Calories in teaspoon of cayenne
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in gouda cheese?
- How much fat in avocado oil?
- How much protein in dried cranberries?
- What is weight of whisky?
- Horseflesh calories per ounce (oz)
- Sierra Mist calories per serving size