Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in fluor?
To illustrate, tablespoon of fluor (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon fluor is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of fluor on charts.
Flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||76.31 g||~ 21.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Fat||0.98 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Protein||10.33 g||~ 2.9 g|
|Water||11.92 g||~ 3.4 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of fluor?
As I wrote before 100g has 364 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of fluor.
- Tablespoon of fluor (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of fluor (119g)433 kcal
- Half cup of fluor (59.5g)217 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fluor103 kcal
- 10g of fluor36 kcal
- 20g of fluor73 kcal
- 50g of fluor182 kcal
- 100g of fluor364 kcal
Protein in fluor
Fluor has 10.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of fluor (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in fluor
Fluor has 76.31 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of fluor (7 g) has about 5.3 g of carbs.
Fat in fluor
Fluor has 0.98 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of fluor (7 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of fluor (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fluor - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.25 mg
- Vitaminium B60.044 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.026 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.06 mg
Energy content of fluor
- 86% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
fluor - minerals per 100g
- Potassium107 mg
- Magnessium22 mg
- Calcium15 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron1.17 mg
Interesting charts - compare fluor with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how fluor looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dry brown gravy have?
- Calories in handful of lentil
- Calories in tablespoon of lentil
- Calories in glass of lentil
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in McChicken?
- How much fat in croissant?
- How much protein in Gorgonzola?
- What is weight of buttermilk?
- Chicken breast calories per ounce (oz)
- Orange juice calories per serving size