All-Purpose Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
All-purpose flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in all-purpose flour?
To illustrate, standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has about 366 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of all-purpose flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 52 minutes, swim for about 43 minutes or run for 37 minutes.
See all nutrition data of all-purpose flour on charts.
All-purpose flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of all-purpose flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 366 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of all-purpose flour.
- Standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g)366 kcal
- Cup of all-purpose flour (120g)439 kcal
- Half cup of all-purpose flour (60g)220 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of all-purpose flour104 kcal
- 10g of all-purpose flour37 kcal
- 20g of all-purpose flour73 kcal
- 50g of all-purpose flour183 kcal
- 100g of all-purpose flour366 kcal
Protein in all-purpose flour
All-purpose flour has 10.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) you can see that you will get about 10.9 g of protein.
Carbs in all-purpose flour
All-purpose flour has 77.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has about 77.3 g of carbs.
Fat in all-purpose flour
All-purpose flour has 1.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has about 1.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has:366kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
all-purpose flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.939 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.443 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.74 mg
- Vitaminium B60.066 mg
Energy content of all-purpose flour
- 84% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
all-purpose flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium136 mg
- Phosphorus160 mg
- Magnessium26.7 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron5.62 mg
- Zink160 mg
Interesting charts - compare all-purpose flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how all-purpose flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chardonnay have?
- Calories in a half of prosecco
- Calories in whole prosecco
- Calories for one, two or more prosecco
- Calories in glass of prosecco
- Calories in cup of prosecco
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pad Thai with chicken?
- How much fat in carob flour?
- How much protein in pho soup?
- What is weight of grilled mashrooms?
- Fried wonton calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted red peppers calories per serving size