All-Purpose Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in all-purpose flour?
To illustrate, standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has about 366 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 366 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from all-purpose flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about all-purpose flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of all-purpose flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of All-Purpose Flour (100 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g)|
|Carbs Total||77.3 g||21.91 g||77.3 g|
|Fat||1.48 g||0.42 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||10.9 g||3.09 g||10.9 g|
|Water||9.83 g||2.79 g||9.8 g|
all-purpose flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.939 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.443 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)6.74 mg
- Vit B60.066 mg
Energy content of all-purpose flour
- 84% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 4% FAT
all-purpose flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium136 mg
- Phosphorus160 mg
- Magnessium26.7 mg
- Calcium19 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron5.62 mg
- Zink160 mg
Compare all-purpose flour:
- all-purpose flour vs cornstarch
- all-purpose flour vs coconut flour
- all-purpose flour vs pastry flour
- all-purpose flour vs cake flour
- all-purpose flour vs arrowroot flour
- all-purpose flour vs bread flour
- all-purpose flour vs fluor
- all-purpose flour vs self rising flour
- all-purpose flour vs potato flour
- all-purpose flour vs rice flour
- all-purpose flour vs soy flour
- all-purpose flour vs brown rice flour
- see all compares of all-purpose flour
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 all-purpose flour?
As I wrote before standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has 366 calories. It is easy to count that two all-purpose flour have about 732 calories and three all-purpose flour have about 1098 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five all-purpose flour.
- Standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g)366 kcal
- Cup of all-purpose flour (120g)439 kcal
- Half cup of all-purpose flour (60g)220 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of all-purpose flour104 kcal
- Half of medium size all-purpose flour183 kcal
- Small size all-purpose flour (80g)292.8 kcal
- Big size all-purpose flour (130g)475.8 kcal
- Two medium size all-purpose flour732 kcal
- Three medium size all-purpose flour1098 kcal
- Four medium size all-purpose flour1464 kcal
- Five medium size all-purpose flour1830 kcal
Protein in all-purpose flour
All-purpose flour has 10.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) you can see that you will get about 10.9 g of protein.
Carbs in all-purpose flour
All-purpose flour has 77.3 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has about 77.3 g of carbs.
Fat in all-purpose flour
All-purpose flour has 1.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has about 1.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of all-purpose flour (100 g) has:366kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare all-purpose flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how all-purpose flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Chardonnay have?
- Calories in a half of prosecco
- Calories in whole prosecco
- Calories for one, two or more prosecco
- Calories in glass of prosecco
- Calories in cup of prosecco
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Pad Thai with chicken?
- How much fat in carob flour?
- How much protein in pho soup?
- What is weight of grilled mashrooms?
- Fried wonton calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted red peppers calories per serving size