Buttercup Squash: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Buttercup squash: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one buttercup squash, cup and more
Also known as (other names): Winter squash
How many calories in buttercup squash?
To show you what does it mean, medium size buttercup squash (1119 g) has about 380 calories.
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size buttercup squash is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 20 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 54 minutes, swim for about 45 minutes or run for 38 minutes.
See all nutrition data of buttercup squash on charts.
Buttercup squash: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 buttercup squash?
As I wrote before medium size buttercup squash (1119 g) has 380 calories. It is easy to count that two buttercup squash have about 760 calories and three buttercup squash have about 1140 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five buttercup squash.
- Medium size buttercup squash (1119 g)380 kcal
- Cup of buttercup squash (113g)38 kcal
- Half cup of buttercup squash (56.5g)19 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of buttercup squash10 kcal
- Half of medium size buttercup squash190 kcal
- Small size buttercup squash (895g)304 kcal
- Big size buttercup squash (1455g)494 kcal
- Two medium size buttercup squash760 kcal
- Three medium size buttercup squash1140 kcal
- Four medium size buttercup squash1520 kcal
- Five medium size buttercup squash1900 kcal
Protein in buttercup squash
Buttercup squash has 0.95 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size buttercup squash (1119 g) you can see that you will get about 10.6 g of protein.
Carbs in buttercup squash
Buttercup squash has 8.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size buttercup squash (1119 g) has about 96.1 g of carbs.
Fat in buttercup squash
Buttercup squash has 0.13 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size buttercup squash (1119 g) has about 1.5 g of fat.
medium size buttercup squash (1119 g) has:380kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
buttercup squash - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.062 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.156 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.024 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of buttercup squash
- 87% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
buttercup squash - minerals per 100g
- Potassium350 mg
- Magnessium14 mg
- Calcium28 mg
- Sodium4 mg
- Iron0.58 mg
Interesting charts - compare buttercup squash with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how buttercup squash looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do collards have?
- Calories in a half of muffin
- Calories in whole muffin
- Calories for one, two or more muffins
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in falafel?
- How much fat in Parmesan?
- How much protein in butter 60% fat?
- What is weight of dried cranberries?
- Whisky (whiskey) calories per ounce (oz)
- Horseflesh calories per serving size