Roasted Peanuts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted peanuts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one roasted peanuts, handful and more
How many calories in roasted peanuts?
To show you what does it mean, medium size roasted peanuts (2 g) has about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roasted peanuts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of roasted peanut on charts.
Roasted peanuts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||15.26 g||~ 4.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||9.4 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Fat||52.5 g||~ 14.9 g|
|Protein||28.03 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Water||1.45 g||~ 0.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted peanuts?
As I wrote before medium size roasted peanuts (2 g) have 12 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted peanuts have about 24 calories and three roasted peanuts have about 36 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted peanuts.
- Medium size roasted peanuts (2 g)12 kcal
- Handful of roasted peanuts (30g)180 kcal
- Cup of roasted peanuts (125g)749 kcal
- Half cup of roasted peanuts (62.5g)374 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted peanuts170 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted peanuts6 kcal
- Small size roasted peanuts (2g)9.6 kcal
- Big size roasted peanuts (3g)15.6 kcal
- Two medium size roasted peanuts24 kcal
- Three medium size roasted peanuts36 kcal
- Four medium size roasted peanuts48 kcal
- Five medium size roasted peanuts60 kcal
Protein in roasted peanuts
Roasted peanuts have 28.03 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roasted peanuts (2 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted peanuts
Roasted peanuts have 15.26 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roasted peanuts (2 g) has about 0.3 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted peanuts
Roasted peanuts have 52.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roasted peanuts (2 g) has about 1.1 g of fat.
medium size roasted peanuts (2 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted peanuts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.089 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)13.825 mg
- Vitaminium B60.461 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.12 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.8 mg
- Vitaminium E6.91 mg
Energy content of roasted peanuts
- 9% CARBS
- 17% PROTEIN
- 73% FAT
roasted peanuts - minerals per 100g
- Potassium726 mg
- Magnessium176 mg
- Calcium61 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron1.52 mg
Interesting charts - compare roasted peanuts with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted peanuts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does falafel have?
- Calories in tablespoon of butter 60% fat
- Calories in teaspoon of butter 60% fat
- Calories in slice of butter 60% fat
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in dried cranberries?
- How much fat in whisky?
- How much protein in horseflesh?
- What is weight of Sierra Mist?
- Pumpkin bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Coconut flour calories per serving size