Seafood Garden Salad: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Seafood garden salad: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in seafood garden salad?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of seafood garden salad (241 g) has about 106 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of seafood garden salad is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 5.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 15 minutes, swim for about 12 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of seafood garden salad on charts.
Seafood garden salad: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of seafood garden salad?
As I wrote before 100g has 44 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of seafood garden salad.
- Standard serving size of seafood garden salad (241 g)106 kcal
- Cup of seafood garden salad (201g)88 kcal
- Half cup of seafood garden salad (100.5g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of seafood garden salad12 kcal
- 10g of seafood garden salad4 kcal
- 20g of seafood garden salad9 kcal
- 50g of seafood garden salad22 kcal
- 100g of seafood garden salad44 kcal
Protein in seafood garden salad
Seafood garden salad has 7.1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of seafood garden salad (241 g) you can see that you will get about 17.1 g of protein.
Carbs in seafood garden salad
Seafood garden salad has 2.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of seafood garden salad (241 g) has about 7.2 g of carbs.
Fat in seafood garden salad
Seafood garden salad has 0.48 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of seafood garden salad (241 g) has about 1.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of seafood garden salad (241 g) has:106kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
seafood garden salad - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.061 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.833 mg
- Vitaminium B60.086 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.054 mcg
- Vitaminium C7.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.8 mg
- Vitaminium K0.072 mg
Energy content of seafood garden salad
- 27% CARBS
- 64% PROTEIN
- 10% FAT
seafood garden salad - minerals per 100g
- Potassium231 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium63 mg
- Sodium254 mg
- Iron0.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare seafood garden salad with other Salads
When you look at charts below you will see how seafood garden salad looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dried cranberries have?
- Calories in a half of horseflesh
- Calories in whole horseflesh
- Calories for one, two or more horseflesh
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Sierra Mist?
- How much fat in pumpkin bread?
- How much protein in coconut flour?
- What is weight of Grey Goose vodka?
- Cooked wild rice calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked soba noodles calories per serving size