Skim Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Skim milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon and more
Also known as (other names): skimmed milk
How many calories in skimmed milk?
To give you an idea, standard serving size (1 cup) of skimmed milk (245 g) has about 83 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of skimmed milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 8 minutes.
See all nutrition data of skimmed milk on charts.
Skim milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon, half cup or glass 16 oz of skimmed milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 34 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon, half cup or glass 16 oz of skimmed milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of skimmed milk (245 g)83 kcal
- Tablespoon of skimmed milk (15g)5 kcal
- Half cup of skimmed milk (122.5g)42 kcal
- Skimmed milk glass 16 oz (490g)167 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of skimmed milk10 kcal
- 10g of skimmed milk3 kcal
- 20g of skimmed milk7 kcal
- 50g of skimmed milk17 kcal
- 100g of skimmed milk34 kcal
Protein in skimmed milk
Skimmed milk has 3.37 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of skimmed milk (245 g) you can see that you will get about 8.3 g of protein.
Carbs in skimmed milk
Skimmed milk has 4.96 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of skimmed milk (245 g) has about 12.2 g of carbs.
Fat in skimmed milk
Skimmed milk has 0.08 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of skimmed milk (245 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of skimmed milk (245 g) has:83kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
skimmed milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.045 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.182 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.094 mg
- Vitaminium B60.037 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of skimmed milk
- 58% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
skimmed milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium156 mg
- Magnessium11 mg
- Calcium122 mg
- Sodium42 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare skimmed milk with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how skimmed milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does chicken drumstick have?
- Calories in tablespoon of pate
- Calories in teaspoon of pate
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kefir?
- How much fat in italian bread?
- How much protein in sour cream 18%?
- What is weight of poultry frankfurters?
- Smoked ham calories per ounce (oz)
- Alaska pollack (fillet, meat) calories per serving size