Dried Banana Chips: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried banana chips: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, handful, slice and more
How many calories in dried banana chips?
To show you what does it mean, handful of dried banana chips (35 g) has about 182 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from handful dried banana chips is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 26 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of dried banana chip on charts.
Dried banana chips: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in handful, slice, cup or half cup of dried banana chips?
As I wrote before 100g have 519 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. handful, slice, cup or half cup of dried banana chips.
- Handful of dried banana chips (35g)182 kcal
- Slice of dried banana chips (4g)21 kcal
- Cup of dried banana chips (72g)374 kcal
- Half cup of dried banana chips (36g)187 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried banana chips147 kcal
- 10g of dried banana chips52 kcal
- 20g of dried banana chips104 kcal
- 50g of dried banana chips260 kcal
- 100g of dried banana chips519 kcal
Protein in dried banana chips
Dried banana chips have 2.3 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of handful of dried banana chips (35 g) you can see that you will get about 0.8 g of protein.
Carbs in dried banana chips
Dried banana chips have 58.4 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that handful of dried banana chips (35 g) has about 20.4 g of carbs.
Fat in dried banana chips
Dried banana chips have 33.6 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that handful of dried banana chips (35 g) has about 11.8 g of fat.
handful of dried banana chips (35 g) has:182kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried banana chips - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.085 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.71 mg
- Vitaminium B60.26 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.014 mcg
- Vitaminium C6.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.24 mg
- Vitaminium K0.001 mg
Energy content of dried banana chips
- 43% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 55% FAT
dried banana chips - minerals per 100g
- Potassium536 mg
- Magnessium76 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium6 mg
- Iron1.25 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried banana chips with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried banana chips look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Parmesan have?
- Calories in handful of dried cranberries
- Calories in tablespoon of dried cranberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in whisky?
- How much fat in horseflesh?
- How much protein in Sierra Mist?
- What is weight of pumpkin bread?
- Coconut flour calories per ounce (oz)
- Grey Goose Vodka calories per serving size