Rice Noodles: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rice noodles: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in rice noodles?
For instance, standard serving size (1 cup) of rice noodles (176 g) has about 641 calories.
It is about 27% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of rice noodles is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 12 apples
- 8 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6.5 slices of cheese
- 6 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 33.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 91 minutes, swim for about 76 minutes or run for 65 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rice noodles on charts.
Rice noodles: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of rice noodles?
As I wrote before 100g have 364 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of rice noodles.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of rice noodles (176 g)641 kcal
- Half cup of rice noodles (88g)320 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rice noodles103 kcal
- 10g of rice noodles36 kcal
- 20g of rice noodles73 kcal
- 50g of rice noodles182 kcal
- 100g of rice noodles364 kcal
Protein in rice noodles
Rice noodles have 5.95 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of rice noodles (176 g) you can see that you will get about 10.5 g of protein.
Carbs in rice noodles
Rice noodles have 80.18 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of rice noodles (176 g) has about 141.1 g of carbs.
Fat in rice noodles
Rice noodles have 0.56 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of rice noodles (176 g) has about 1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of rice noodles (176 g) has:641kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rice noodles - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.017 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.221 mg
- Vitaminium B60.015 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.11 mg
Energy content of rice noodles
- 92% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
rice noodles - minerals per 100g
- Potassium30 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium182 mg
- Iron0.7 mg
Do rice noodles cause weight gain? Whether it is good to eat rice noodles on diet?
Rice noodles have one of the hight count of calories within grain products. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific grain products, rice noodles seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other grain products.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If rice noodles contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare rice noodles with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how rice noodles look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does oyster cracker have?
- Calories in a half of cheese curd
- Calories in whole cheese curd
- Calories for one, two or more cheese curds
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked rice?
- How much fat in pork tenderloin?
- How much protein in ice cream?
- What is weight of dark bread?
- Fried egg calories per ounce (oz)
- Goose liver calories per serving size