Collards: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Collards: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one collards, handful and more
How many calories in collards?
Case in point, medium size collards (15 g) have about 5 calories.
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size collards is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of collard on charts.
Collards: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||5.42 g||~ 1.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||4 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Fat||0.61 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||3.02 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||89.62 g||~ 25.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 collards?
As I wrote before medium size collards (15 g) have 5 calories. It is easy to count that two collards have about 10 calories and three collards have about 15 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five collards.
- Medium size collards (15 g)5 kcal
- Handful of collards (20g)6 kcal
- Bunch of collards (40g)13 kcal
- Collards cup, chopped (190g)61 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of collards9 kcal
- Half of medium size collards2.5 kcal
- Small size collards (12g)4 kcal
- Big size collards (20g)6.5 kcal
- Two medium size collards10 kcal
- Three medium size collards15 kcal
- Four medium size collards20 kcal
- Five medium size collards25 kcal
Protein in collards
Collards have 3.02 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size collards (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in collards
Collards have 5.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size collards (15 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in collards
Collards have 0.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size collards (15 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
medium size collards (15 g) has:5kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
collards - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.054 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.742 mg
- Vitaminium B60.165 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.129 mcg
- Vitaminium C35.3 mg
- Vitaminium E2.26 mg
- Vitaminium K0.437 mg
Energy content of collards
- 55% CARBS
- 31% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
collards - minerals per 100g
- Potassium213 mg
- Magnessium27 mg
- Calcium232 mg
- Sodium17 mg
- Iron0.47 mg
Interesting charts - compare collards with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how collards look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does whisky have?
- Calories in a half of Sierra Mist
- Calories in whole Sierra Mist
- Calories for one, two or more Sierra Mist
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pumpkin bread?
- How much fat in coconut flour?
- How much protein in Grey Goose vodka?
- What is weight of cooked wild rice?
- Cooked soba noodles calories per ounce (oz)
- Shredded chicken calories per serving size