Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in muffin?
In particular, medium size muffin (80 g) has about 300 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 300 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from muffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about muffin nutrition.
See all nutrition data of muffin on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Muffin (80 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size muffin (80 g)|
|Carbs Total||53 g||15.03 g||42.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.1 g||0.31 g||0.9 g|
|Fat||16.07 g||4.56 g||12.9 g|
|Protein||4.49 g||1.27 g||3.6 g|
|Water||24.96 g||7.08 g||20 g|
muffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A73 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.168 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.418 mg
- Vit B60.04 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.073 mcg
- Vit C0.9 mg
- Vit E1.63 mg
- Vit K0.039 mg
Energy content of muffin
- 57% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
muffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium121 mg
- Phosphorus39.2 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium44 mg
- Sodium336 mg
- Iron1.3 mg
- Zink39.2 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 muffins?
As I wrote before medium size muffin (80 g) have 300 calories. It is easy to count that two muffins have about 600 calories and three muffins have about 900 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five muffins.
- Medium size muffin (80 g)300 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of muffins106 kcal
- Half of medium size muffin150 kcal
- Small size muffin (64g)240 kcal
- Big size muffin (104g)390 kcal
- Two medium size muffins600 kcal
- Three medium size muffins900 kcal
- Four medium size muffins1200 kcal
- Five medium size muffins1500 kcal
Protein in muffin
Muffins have 4.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size muffin (80 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in muffins
Muffins have 53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size muffin (80 g) has about 42.4 g of carbs.
Fat in muffins
Muffins have 16.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size muffin (80 g) has about 12.9 g of fat.
medium size muffin (80 g) has:300kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare muffin with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how muffin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does algae have?
- Calories in a half of pumpkin bread
- Calories in whole pumpkin bread
- Calories for one, two or more pumpkin bread
- Calories in slice of pumpkin bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in coconut flour?
- How much fat in Grey Goose vodka?
- How much protein in cooked wild rice?
- What is weight of cooked soba noodles?
- Shredded chicken calories per ounce (oz)
- Medjool dates calories per serving size