Muffin: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Muffin: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in muffin?
In particular, medium size muffin (80 g) has about 300 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size muffin is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 43 minutes, swim for about 35 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of muffin on charts.
Muffin: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 muffins?
As I wrote before medium size muffin (80 g) have 300 calories. It is easy to count that two muffins have about 600 calories and three muffins have about 900 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five muffins.
- Medium size muffin (80 g)300 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of muffins106 kcal
- Half of medium size muffin150 kcal
- Small size muffin (64g)240 kcal
- Big size muffin (104g)390 kcal
- Two medium size muffins600 kcal
- Three medium size muffins900 kcal
- Four medium size muffins1200 kcal
- Five medium size muffins1500 kcal
Protein in muffin
Muffins have 4.49 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size muffin (80 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in muffins
Muffins have 53 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size muffin (80 g) has about 42.4 g of carbs.
Fat in muffins
Muffins have 16.07 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size muffin (80 g) has about 12.9 g of fat.
medium size muffin (80 g) has:300kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
muffin - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A73 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.168 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.163 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.418 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.073 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.9 mg
- Vitaminium E1.63 mg
- Vitaminium K0.039 mg
Energy content of muffin
- 57% CARBS
- 5% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
muffin - minerals per 100g
- Potassium121 mg
- Phosphorus39.2 mg
- Magnessium10 mg
- Calcium44 mg
- Sodium336 mg
- Iron1.3 mg
- Zink39.2 mg
Does muffin make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in muffin is one of the highest from all products in Cakes category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Cakes, muffin seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Cakes.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If muffins contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare muffin with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how muffin looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pumpkin bread have?
- Calories in a half of Grey Goose vodka
- Calories in whole Grey Goose vodka
- Calories for one, two or more Grey Goose vodka
- Calories in glass of Grey Goose vodka
- Calories in cup of Grey Goose vodka
- Calories in shot (small glass) of Grey Goose vodka
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked wild rice?
- How much fat in cooked soba noodles?
- How much protein in shredded chicken?
- What is weight of medjool dates?
- Kung Pao pork calories per ounce (oz)
- Chocolate covered strawberries calories per serving size