Rye Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rye flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
Also known as (other names): light rye flour
How many calories in rye flour?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon rye flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of rye flour on charts.
Rye flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of rye flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 357 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of rye flour.
- Tablespoon of rye flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of rye flour (119g)425 kcal
- Half cup of rye flour (59.5g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rye flour101 kcal
- 10g of rye flour36 kcal
- 20g of rye flour71 kcal
- 50g of rye flour179 kcal
- 100g of rye flour357 kcal
Protein in rye flour
Rye flour has 9.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in rye flour
Rye flour has 76.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has about 5.4 g of carbs.
Fat in rye flour
Rye flour has 1.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rye flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.331 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.09 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.8 mg
- Vitaminium B60.234 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.83 mg
- Vitaminium K0.006 mg
Energy content of rye flour
- 86% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
rye flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.91 mg
Interesting charts - compare rye flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how rye flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cream puff have?
- Calories in handful of cooked brown rice
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked brown rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pickled cucumber?
- How much fat in fries?
- How much protein in white cheese?
- What is weight of olive oil?
- Sousage calories per ounce (oz)
- Almond butter calories per serving size