Rye Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): light rye flour
How many calories in rye flour?
To give you an idea, tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 25 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon of rye flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about rye flour nutrition.
See all nutrition data of rye flour on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Tablespoon of Rye Flour (7 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||tablespoon of rye flour (7 g)|
|Carbs Total||76.68 g||21.74 g||5.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||8 g||2.27 g||0.6 g|
|Fat||1.33 g||0.38 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||9.82 g||2.78 g||0.7 g|
|Water||11.4 g||3.23 g||0.8 g|
rye flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.331 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.09 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.8 mg
- Vit B60.234 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.023 mcg
- Vit E0.83 mg
- Vit K0.006 mg
Energy content of rye flour
- 86% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
rye flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium224 mg
- Magnessium32 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.91 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rye flour?
As I wrote before tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has 25 calories. It is easy to count that two rye flour have about 50 calories and three rye flour have about 75 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rye flour.
- Tablespoon of rye flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of rye flour (119g)425 kcal
- Half cup of rye flour (59.5g)212 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rye flour101 kcal
- Half of medium size rye flour12.5 kcal
- Small size rye flour (6g)20 kcal
- Big size rye flour (9g)32.5 kcal
- Two medium size rye flour50 kcal
- Three medium size rye flour75 kcal
- Four medium size rye flour100 kcal
- Five medium size rye flour125 kcal
Protein in rye flour
Rye flour has 9.82 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.7 g of protein.
Carbs in rye flour
Rye flour has 76.68 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has about 5.4 g of carbs.
Fat in rye flour
Rye flour has 1.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
tablespoon of rye flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare rye flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how rye flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cream puff have?
- Calories in handful of cooked brown rice
- Calories in tablespoon of cooked brown rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pickled cucumber?
- How much fat in fries?
- How much protein in Pomelo?
- What is weight of goat cheese?
- Frankfurters calories per ounce (oz)
- Smoked bacon calories per serving size