Brown Rice Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brown rice flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in brown rice flour?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon brown rice flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of brown rice flour on charts.
Brown rice flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of brown rice flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 363 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of brown rice flour.
- Tablespoon of brown rice flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of brown rice flour (119g)432 kcal
- Half cup of brown rice flour (59.5g)216 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brown rice flour103 kcal
- 10g of brown rice flour36 kcal
- 20g of brown rice flour73 kcal
- 50g of brown rice flour182 kcal
- 100g of brown rice flour363 kcal
Protein in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 7.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 76.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 5.4 g of carbs.
Fat in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 2.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brown rice flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.443 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.34 mg
- Vitaminium B60.736 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.6 mg
Energy content of brown rice flour
- 85% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
brown rice flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium289 mg
- Magnessium112 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron1.98 mg
Does brown rice flour make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in brown rice flour puts this product at the top of hight calorific brown rice flour. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific brown rice flour, brown rice flour seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other brown rice flour.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If brown rice flour contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare brown rice flour with other brown rice flour
When you look at charts below you will see how brown rice flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rice pudding have?
- Calories in a half of cooked chicken breast
- Calories in whole cooked chicken breast
- Calories for one, two or more cooked chicken breast
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in muffin?
- How much fat in falafel?
- How much protein in Twix?
- What is weight of Greek yoghurt?
- Pepperoni calories per ounce (oz)
- Ketchup calories per serving size