Brown Rice Flour: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Brown rice flour: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, cup and more
How many calories in brown rice flour?
To show you what does it mean, tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon brown rice flour is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of brown rice flour on charts.
Brown rice flour: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||76.48 g||~ 21.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||4.6 g||~ 1.3 g|
|Fat||2.78 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||7.23 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||11.97 g||~ 3.4 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, cup or half cup of brown rice flour?
As I wrote before 100g has 363 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, cup or half cup of brown rice flour.
- Tablespoon of brown rice flour (7g)25 kcal
- Cup of brown rice flour (119g)432 kcal
- Half cup of brown rice flour (59.5g)216 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of brown rice flour103 kcal
- 10g of brown rice flour36 kcal
- 20g of brown rice flour73 kcal
- 50g of brown rice flour182 kcal
- 100g of brown rice flour363 kcal
Protein in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 7.23 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 76.48 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 5.4 g of carbs.
Fat in brown rice flour
Brown rice flour has 2.78 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
tablespoon of brown rice flour (7 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
brown rice flour - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.443 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.08 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.34 mg
- Vitaminium B60.736 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.016 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.6 mg
Energy content of brown rice flour
- 85% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
brown rice flour - minerals per 100g
- Potassium289 mg
- Magnessium112 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium8 mg
- Iron1.98 mg
Interesting charts - compare brown rice flour with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how brown rice flour looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheese danish have?
- Calories in a half of ciabatta roll
- Calories in whole ciabatta roll
- Calories for one, two or more ciabatta roll
- Calories in slice of ciabatta roll
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in couscous?
- How much fat in oatmeal bread?
- How much protein in bread flour?
- What is weight of gouda cheese?
- Avocado oil calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried cranberries calories per serving size