Avocado oil - calories, weight
Check glycemic index, fat, protein, dietary fiber and carbs
How much calories in avocado oil?
100g of avocado oil has about 884 calories (kcal).
In particular, tablespoon (11 g) has about 97 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon (11 g) is similar to calories amount from 1.5 apples, 1 glass of Coca Cola, 0.5 slices of cheese, 0.5 slices of bread, 0.5 glasses of milk, 5 of sugar.
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 14 minutes, swim for about 11 minutes or run for 10 minutes.
Calories in avocado oil came from protein in 0%, from carbs in 0% and from fat in 100%.
avocado oil - calories table
- Tablespoon of avocado oil (11g)97 kcal
- Teaspoon ofavocado oil (6g)53 kcal
- Glass full of avocado oil (215g)1901 kcal
- Small glass (100ml) of avocado oil (97g)857 kcal
- Small glass (40ml) of avocado oil (38g)336 kcal
- 10g of avocado oil88 kcal
- 20g of avocado oil177 kcal
- 50g of avocado oil442 kcal
- 100g of avocado oil884 kcal
- 200g of avocado oil1768 kcal
- 500g of avocado oil4420 kcal
Avocado oil - kalorie i makroskładniki w 100g
Scroll down and read about:
★ How much calories in avocado oil?
★ What is the weight of avocado oil?
How much carbs (carbohydrate) in avocado oil?
How much dietary fiber in avocado oil?
Does avocado oil have gluten?
How much vitaminium C in avocado oil?
How much magnesium in avocado oil?
Glycemic index of avocado oil?
How much protein in avocado oil?
How much does a avocado oil weight?
Tablespoon of avocado oil weights about 11g.
Teaspoon of avocado oil weights about 6g.
Glass of avocado oil weights about 215g.
Small glass (100ml) of avocado oil weights about 97g.
Small glass (40ml) ofavocado oil weights about 38g.
Does avocado oil make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in avocado oil puts this product at the top of hight calorific oils. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific oils, avocado oil seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other oils.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If avocado oil contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
tablespoon (11 g) has:97kcal For burning these calories you have to:
Similar glycemic index have:
Similar calories number have:
- How much calories does dried cherries have?
- What kind of minerals does vodka contain?
- How much carbs (carbohydrates) in veal?
- What kind of vitamins in potato?
- How much dietary fiber in pork chop?
- Does fried egg have gluten?
- How much vitaminium C in goose liver?
- How much magnessium in grapefruit juice?
- What is glycemic index of eel?
- How much protein in mozzarella?
- What is weight of vegetable soup?