Cayenne: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cayenne: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, teaspoon and more
How many calories in cayenne?
Case in point, tablespoon of cayenne (8 g) has about 25 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon cayenne is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cayenne on charts.
Cayenne: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||56.63 g||~ 16.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||27.2 g||~ 7.7 g|
|Fat||17.27 g||~ 4.9 g|
|Protein||12.01 g||~ 3.4 g|
|Water||8.05 g||~ 2.3 g|
How many calories in tablespoon or teaspoon of cayenne?
As I wrote before 100g has 318 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon or teaspoon of cayenne.
- Tablespoon of cayenne (8g)25 kcal
- Teaspoon of cayenne (3g)10 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cayenne90 kcal
- 10g of cayenne32 kcal
- 20g of cayenne64 kcal
- 50g of cayenne159 kcal
- 100g of cayenne318 kcal
Protein in cayenne
Cayenne has 12.01 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of cayenne (8 g) you can see that you will get about 1 g of protein.
Carbs in cayenne
Cayenne has 56.63 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of cayenne (8 g) has about 4.5 g of carbs.
Fat in cayenne
Cayenne has 17.27 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of cayenne (8 g) has about 1.4 g of fat.
tablespoon of cayenne (8 g) has:25kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cayenne - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A41610 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.328 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.919 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.701 mg
- Vitaminium B62.45 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.106 mcg
- Vitaminium C76.4 mg
- Vitaminium E29.83 mg
- Vitaminium K0.08 mg
Energy content of cayenne
- 53% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 36% FAT
cayenne - minerals per 100g
- Potassium2014 mg
- Magnessium152 mg
- Calcium148 mg
- Sodium30 mg
- Iron7.8 mg
Interesting charts - compare cayenne with other spices
When you look at charts below you will see how cayenne looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does coconut flour have?
- Calories in a half of cooked wild rice
- Calories in whole cooked wild rice
- Calories for one, two or more cooked wild rice
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cooked soba noodles?
- How much fat in shredded chicken?
- How much protein in medjool dates?
- What is weight of Kung Pao pork?
- Chocolate covered strawberries calories per ounce (oz)
- Canola oil calories per serving size