Fish Fry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in fish fry?
In particular, medium size fish fry (325 g) has about 1193 calories.
It is about 50% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 1193 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from fish fry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 22.5 apples
- 15 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 12 slices of cheese
- 11 slices of bread
- 9.5 glasses of milk
- 62.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about fish fry nutrition.
See all nutrition data of fish fry on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Medium Size Fish Fry (325 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size fish fry (325 g)|
|Carbs Total||66.67 g||18.9 g||216.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||13.3 g||3.77 g||43.2 g|
|Fat||6.67 g||1.89 g||21.7 g|
|Protein||13.33 g||3.78 g||43.3 g|
fish fry - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A5000 IU
- Vit C8 mg
Energy content of fish fry
- 70% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
fish fry - minerals per 100g
- Calcium133 mg
- Sodium1467 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fish fry?
As I wrote before medium size fish fry (325 g) has 1193 calories. It is easy to count that two fish fry have about 2386 calories and three fish fry have about 3579 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fish fry.
- Medium size fish fry (325 g)1193 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fish fry104 kcal
- Half of medium size fish fry596.5 kcal
- Small size fish fry (260g)954.4 kcal
- Big size fish fry (423g)1550.9 kcal
- Two medium size fish fry2386 kcal
- Three medium size fish fry3579 kcal
- Four medium size fish fry4772 kcal
- Five medium size fish fry5965 kcal
Protein in fish fry
Fish fry has 13.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fish fry (325 g) you can see that you will get about 43.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fish fry
Fish fry has 66.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fish fry (325 g) has about 216.7 g of carbs.
Fat in fish fry
Fish fry has 6.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fish fry (325 g) has about 21.7 g of fat.
medium size fish fry (325 g) has:1193kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare fish fry with other Fried
When you look at charts below you will see how fish fry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do ramen noodles have?
- Calories in a half of mashed potato
- Calories in whole mashed potato
- Calories for one, two or more mashed potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted pork?
- How much fat in fried shrimp?
- How much protein in boiled asparagus?
- What is weight of Frozen Tater Tots?
- Oreo cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherry tomato calories per serving size