Fish Fry: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Fish fry: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in fish fry?
In particular, medium size fish fry (325 g) has about 1193 calories.
It is about 50% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size fish fry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 22.5 apples
- 15 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 12 slices of cheese
- 11 slices of bread
- 9.5 glasses of milk
- 62.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 170 minutes, swim for about 141 minutes or run for 120 minutes.
Fish fry: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 fish fry?
As I wrote before medium size fish fry (325 g) has 1193 calories. It is easy to count that two fish fry have about 2386 calories and three fish fry have about 3579 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five fish fry.
- Medium size fish fry (325 g)1193 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of fish fry104 kcal
- Half of medium size fish fry596.5 kcal
- Small size fish fry (260g)954.4 kcal
- Big size fish fry (423g)1550.9 kcal
- Two medium size fish fry2386 kcal
- Three medium size fish fry3579 kcal
- Four medium size fish fry4772 kcal
- Five medium size fish fry5965 kcal
Protein in fish fry
Fish fry has 13.33 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size fish fry (325 g) you can see that you will get about 43.3 g of protein.
Carbs in fish fry
Fish fry has 66.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size fish fry (325 g) has about 216.7 g of carbs.
Fat in fish fry
Fish fry has 6.67 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size fish fry (325 g) has about 21.7 g of fat.
medium size fish fry (325 g) has:1193kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
fish fry - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A5000 IU
- Vitaminium C8 mg
Energy content of fish fry
- 70% CARBS
- 14% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
fish fry - minerals per 100g
- Calcium133 mg
- Sodium1467 mg
- Iron2.4 mg
Does fish fry make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in fish fry puts this product at the top of hight calorific Fried. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Fried, fish fry seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Fried.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If fish fry contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do ramen noodles have?
- Calories in a half of mashed potato
- Calories in whole mashed potato
- Calories for one, two or more mashed potatoes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted pork?
- How much fat in fried shrimp?
- How much protein in boiled asparagus?
- What is weight of Frozen Tater Tots?
- Oreo cookie calories per ounce (oz)
- Cherry tomato calories per serving size