Turkey Ham: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in turkey ham?
100g of turkey ham has about 124 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | slice | cup | half cup
For example, slice of turkey ham (14 g) has about 17 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 17 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from one slice of turkey ham is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about turkey ham nutrition.
See all nutrition data of turkey ham on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Slice of Turkey Ham (14 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||slice of turkey ham (14 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.93 g||0.83 g||0.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||3.8 g||1.08 g||0.5 g|
|Saturated fat||1.09 g||0.31 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||19.6 g||5.56 g||2.7 g|
|Water||72 g||20.41 g||10.1 g|
turkey ham - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.05 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.25 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)3.53 mg
- Vit B60.23 mg
- Vit E0.39 mg
Energy content of turkey ham
- 9% CARBS
- 63% PROTEIN
- 28% FAT
turkey ham - minerals per 100g
- Potassium299 mg
- Phosphorus304 mg
- Magnessium20 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium1038 mg
- Iron1.35 mg
- Zink2.36 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 turkey ham?
As I wrote before slice of turkey ham (14 g) has 17 calories. It is easy to count that two turkey ham have about 34 calories and three turkey ham have about 51 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five turkey ham.
- Slice of turkey ham (14g)17 kcal
- Cup of turkey ham (134g)166 kcal
- Half cup of turkey ham (67g)83 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkey ham35 kcal
- Half of medium size turkey ham8.5 kcal
- Small size turkey ham (11g)13.6 kcal
- Big size turkey ham (18g)22.1 kcal
- Two medium size turkey ham34 kcal
- Three medium size turkey ham51 kcal
- Four medium size turkey ham68 kcal
- Five medium size turkey ham85 kcal
Protein in turkey ham
Turkey ham has 19.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of slice of turkey ham (14 g) you can see that you will get about 2.7 g of protein.
Carbs in turkey ham
Turkey ham has 2.93 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that slice of turkey ham (14 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in turkey ham
Turkey ham has 3.8 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that slice of turkey ham (14 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
slice of turkey ham (14 g) has:17kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare turkey ham with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how turkey ham looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does squid have?
- Calories in a half of zebra cakes
- Calories in whole zebra cakes
- Calories for one, two or more zebra cakes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cucumber sushi roll?
- How much fat in cutie clementine?
- How much protein in ricotta cheese?
- What is weight of kalamata olives?
- Sun Chips calories per ounce (oz)
- Chalupa calories per serving size