Blood Sausage: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Blood sausage: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one blood sausage, link and more
How many calories in blood sausage?
In particular, medium size blood sausage (160 g) has about 606 calories.
It is about 25% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size blood sausage is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 31.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 86 minutes, swim for about 71 minutes or run for 61 minutes.
See all nutrition data of blood sausage on charts.
Blood sausage: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||1.29 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||34.5 g||~ 9.8 g|
|Protein||14.6 g||~ 4.1 g|
|Water||47.3 g||~ 13.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 blood sausage?
As I wrote before medium size blood sausage (160 g) has 606 calories. It is easy to count that two blood sausage have about 1212 calories and three blood sausage have about 1818 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five blood sausage.
- Medium size blood sausage (160 g)606 kcal
- Cup of blood sausage (227g)860 kcal
- Half cup of blood sausage (113.5g)430 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of blood sausage107 kcal
- Half of medium size blood sausage303 kcal
- Small size blood sausage (128g)484.8 kcal
- Big size blood sausage (208g)787.8 kcal
- Two medium size blood sausage1212 kcal
- Three medium size blood sausage1818 kcal
- Four medium size blood sausage2424 kcal
- Five medium size blood sausage3030 kcal
Protein in blood sausage
Blood sausage has 14.6 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size blood sausage (160 g) you can see that you will get about 23.4 g of protein.
Carbs in blood sausage
Blood sausage has 1.29 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size blood sausage (160 g) has about 2.1 g of carbs.
Fat in blood sausage
Blood sausage has 34.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size blood sausage (160 g) has about 55.2 g of fat.
medium size blood sausage (160 g) has:606kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
blood sausage - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.07 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.13 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
Energy content of blood sausage
- 1% CARBS
- 16% PROTEIN
- 83% FAT
blood sausage - minerals per 100g
- Potassium38 mg
- Phosphorus1.3 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium680 mg
- Iron6.4 mg
- Zink1.3 mg
Interesting charts - compare blood sausage with other sausage
When you look at charts below you will see how blood sausage looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does egg foo yung have?
- Calories in a half of Idli
- Calories in whole Idli
- Calories for one, two or more Idli
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in spinach salad?
- How much fat in Triple Sec Syrup?
- How much protein in fried catfish?
- What is weight of Skittles?
- Vanilla ice cream calories per ounce (oz)
- Flour tortilla calories per serving size