Butter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Butter: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, tablespoon, slice and more
How many calories in butter?
Case in point, tablespoon of butter (12 g) has about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from tablespoon butter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of butter on charts.
Butter: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.06 g||< 0.1 g|
|Fat||81.11 g||~ 23 g|
|Protein||0.85 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Water||16.17 g||~ 4.6 g|
How many calories in tablespoon, slice, cup or half cup of butter?
As I wrote before 100g has 717 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. tablespoon, slice, cup or half cup of butter.
- Tablespoon of butter (12g)86 kcal
- Slice of butter (10g)72 kcal
- Cup of butter (227g)1628 kcal
- Half cup of butter (113.5g)814 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of butter203 kcal
- 10g of butter72 kcal
- 20g of butter143 kcal
- 50g of butter359 kcal
- 100g of butter717 kcal
Protein in butter
Butter has 0.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of tablespoon of butter (12 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in butter
Butter has 0.06 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that tablespoon of butter (12 g) has about 0 g of carbs.
Fat in butter
Butter has 81.11 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that tablespoon of butter (12 g) has about 9.7 g of fat.
tablespoon of butter (12 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
butter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2499 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.005 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.042 mg
- Vitaminium B60.003 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.003 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.32 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of butter
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 100% FAT
butter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium24 mg
- Phosphorus7 mg
- Magnessium2 mg
- Calcium24 mg
- Sodium11 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
- Zink7 mg
Interesting charts - compare butter with other oils
When you look at charts below you will see how butter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
- How many calories does blood orange have?
- Calories in a half of Rolo
- Calories in whole Rolo
- Calories for one, two or more Rolo
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Idli?
- How much fat in spinach salad?
- How much protein in Triple Sec Syrup?
- What is weight of fried catfish?
- Skittles calories per ounce (oz)
- Vanilla ice cream calories per serving size