Waffle: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Waffle: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one waffle, cup and more
How many calories in waffle?
To show you what does it mean, medium size waffle (45 g) has about 131 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size waffle is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 19 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of waffle on charts.
Waffle: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||32.9 g||~ 9.3 g|
|Fat||14.1 g||~ 4 g|
|Protein||7.9 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Water||42 g||~ 11.9 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 waffles?
As I wrote before medium size waffle (45 g) have 131 calories. It is easy to count that two waffles have about 262 calories and three waffles have about 393 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five waffles.
- Medium size waffle (45 g)131 kcal
- Cup of waffle (106g)308 kcal
- Half cup of waffle (53g)154 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of waffles82 kcal
- Half of medium size waffle65.5 kcal
- Small size waffle (36g)104.8 kcal
- Big size waffle (59g)170.3 kcal
- Two medium size waffles262 kcal
- Three medium size waffles393 kcal
- Four medium size waffles524 kcal
- Five medium size waffles655 kcal
Protein in waffle
Waffles have 7.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size waffle (45 g) you can see that you will get about 3.6 g of protein.
Carbs in waffles
Waffles have 32.9 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size waffle (45 g) has about 14.8 g of carbs.
Fat in waffles
Waffles have 14.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size waffle (45 g) has about 6.3 g of fat.
medium size waffle (45 g) has:131kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
waffle - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A228 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.263 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.347 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.073 mg
- Vitaminium B60.056 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.068 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.4 mg
Energy content of waffle
- 45% CARBS
- 11% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
waffle - minerals per 100g
- Potassium159 mg
- Phosphorus65 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium255 mg
- Sodium511 mg
- Iron2.31 mg
- Zink65 mg
Interesting charts - compare waffle with other Cakes
When you look at charts below you will see how waffle looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cucumber sushi roll have?
- Calories in a half of ricotta cheese
- Calories in whole ricotta cheese
- Calories for one, two or more ricotta cheese
- Calories in tablespoon of ricotta cheese
- Calories in teaspoon of ricotta cheese
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in kalamata olives?
- How much fat in Sun Chips?
- How much protein in Chalupa?
- What is weight of beef salad?
- Pulled pork sandwich calories per ounce (oz)
- Bone broth calories per serving size