Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): groch włoski
How many calories in chickpeas?
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 378 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g of chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chickpeas nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chickpeas on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in 100G of Chickpeas, 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||100g of chickpeas|
|Carbs Total||62.95 g||17.85 g||63 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.2 g||3.46 g||12.2 g|
|Fat||6.04 g||1.71 g||6 g|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||20.47 g||5.8 g||20.5 g|
|Water||7.68 g||2.18 g||7.7 g|
chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A67 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.477 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.212 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.541 mg
- Vit B60.535 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.557 mcg
- Vit C4 mg
- Vit E0.82 mg
- Vit K0.009 mg
Energy content of chickpeas
- 65% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium718 mg
- Phosphorus9 mg
- Magnessium79 mg
- Calcium57 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron4.31 mg
- Zink9 mg
- chickpeas vs black beans
- chickpeas vs fava beans
- chickpeas vs peas
- chickpeas vs kidney beans
- chickpeas vs garbanzo beans
- chickpeas vs red lentils
- chickpeas vs soybean
- chickpeas vs pinto beans
- chickpeas vs potato
- chickpeas vs chicken
- chickpeas vs black eyed peas
- chickpeas vs edamame
- see all compares of chickpeas
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chickpeas?
As I wrote before 100g of chickpeas has 378 calories. It is easy to count that two chickpeas have about 756 calories and three chickpeas have about 1134 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chickpeas.
- Cup of chickpeas (200g)756 kcal
- Half cup of chickpeas (100g)378 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chickpeas107 kcal
- Half of medium size chickpeas189 kcal
- Small size chickpeas (80g)302.4 kcal
- Big size chickpeas (130g)491.4 kcal
- Two medium size chickpeas756 kcal
- Three medium size chickpeas1134 kcal
- Four medium size chickpeas1512 kcal
- Five medium size chickpeas1890 kcal
Protein in chickpeas
Chickpeas has 20.47 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in chickpeas
Chickpeas has 62.95 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in chickpeas
Chickpeas has 6.04 g fat per 100g.
100g of chickpeas has:378kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chickpeas with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how chickpeas looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut butter have?
- Calories in a half of ranch dip
- Calories in whole ranch dip
- Calories for one, two or more ranch dip
- Calories in tablespoon of ranch dip
- Calories in teaspoon of ranch dip
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in venison ?
- How much fat in homemade pizza?
- How much protein in bing cherries?
- What is weight of flatbread?
- Pork tamale calories per ounce (oz)
- Mixed vegetables calories per serving size