Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chickpeas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, cup, half cup and more
Also known as (other names): groch włoski
How many calories in chickpeas?
It is about 16% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from 100g chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 54 minutes, swim for about 45 minutes or run for 38 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chickpeas on charts.
Chickpeas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||62.95 g||~ 17.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||12.2 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Fat||6.04 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Protein||20.47 g||~ 5.8 g|
|Water||7.68 g||~ 2.2 g|
How many calories in cup or half cup of chickpeas?
As I wrote before 100g has 378 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. cup or half cup of chickpeas.
- Cup of chickpeas (200g)756 kcal
- Half cup of chickpeas (100g)378 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chickpeas107 kcal
- 10g of chickpeas38 kcal
- 20g of chickpeas76 kcal
- 50g of chickpeas189 kcal
- 100g of chickpeas378 kcal
Protein in chickpeas
Chickpeas has 20.47 g protein per 100g.
Carbs in chickpeas
Chickpeas has 62.95 g carbohydrates per 100g.
Fat in chickpeas
Chickpeas has 6.04 g fat per 100g.
100g of chickpeas has:378kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A67 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.477 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.212 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.541 mg
- Vitaminium B60.535 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.557 mcg
- Vitaminium C4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.82 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of chickpeas
- 65% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium718 mg
- Phosphorus9 mg
- Magnessium79 mg
- Calcium57 mg
- Sodium24 mg
- Iron4.31 mg
- Zink9 mg
Interesting charts - compare chickpeas with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how chickpeas looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does peanut butter have?
- Calories in a half of ranch dip
- Calories in whole ranch dip
- Calories for one, two or more ranch dip
- Calories in tablespoon of ranch dip
- Calories in teaspoon of ranch dip
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in venison ?
- How much fat in homemade pizza?
- How much protein in bing cherries?
- What is weight of flatbread?
- Pork tamale calories per ounce (oz)
- Mixed vegetables calories per serving size